ATT02

Neuse

Did this one today and came across 2 issues...nothing mission breaking (maybe for people struggeling with the AAF it might be)

The instructor isn´t always counting the attempts.

I needed 6-7 >15 sek connects to recognize 3 and was nearly full on fuel at the last attempt.

When you connect the tanker says "taking fuel" and the instructor says "just a little bit mor throttle" as he normaly would do before a connect. He doesnt recognize the connect afterwards and won´t proceed with the other audio files (ther you go contact and well done).

The second issue i had: i was not rerouted to an alternate airfield for landing. Kabuletti always seems to give Rwy 25 for landing now and not rwy 07 (the one with ils). So i had to do it without which i would bet was beond all safety restrictions. Would it have worked if i decided for my own to switch airfield? Maybe plant a trigger on wpt8 to switch airfield to the batumi. They alway take you down at the ils direction.

The rest went fine. I parked where i wanted and got the q after shutdown. Happy to be done with refuelling forever^^...at least until we get map sizes were it´s needed.