Any further progress to be expected

bkthunder

You do realize that you linked a thread with ASP issue... as a responce to the question how does not having individual sound files makes it broken....

343103905_640.jpg

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

How do you know it's only an approximate rendition?

I would argue that the product does match the description. This is taken directly from the Eagle Dynamics website: "Leatherneck Simulations' recreation of the MiG-21 is, by far, the most accurate and comprehensive simulation of this supersonic jet fighter to date."

Isn't it? Is there a more realistic Mig-21 flight simulator I and others have missed out on? I mean, it can be the most accurate simulation to date while not being up to your standards, sure. That doesn't mean the product description is wrong though.

This is purely cynical. Everybody knows by now where this module fails thanks to original documentation, just open your eyes and read the topics about them. This may be the best MiG-21 simulation ever, but it's not a valid excuse. Naive word play like this cannot hide the fact the care given to it is sub-standard (except graphics). After the years, people has lost patience and yes, it's threatened to be trashed and forgotten if another module comes out to fill the role.

Thanks for your constructive post SVTONY :)

I's not constructive but thanks for shining his shoes.

• Like 3

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

It's hard to blame anyone that the module had been developped over the time by three different teams.

Except the primary code author has been the same throughout.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Agreed, playing as wingman with an AI lead in close formation is near impossible. Going fast on an intercept mission that is, the AI just seems to ignite his rockets indefinitely for a boost. :D

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D