FAN indicates 74 at max throttle.

VFA15-Juliet

Engine RPM (core or fan) will depends on many factors, for example ambient temp. Most engines will have a range rather than a specific number. Many engine do not even bother to tell you the % RPM at high throttle settings ( or Power level angle PLA) so they only tell you;"Do not exceed this"

So I don't know if there is a problem or not.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

[ATTACH]181423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]181424[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]181425[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]181426[/ATTACH]

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Version 1.8.5, 1000' check from full power brake release, SL, 15C gives 81% actual virtually unchanged throughout the entire takeoff roll. 82.75% was only achieved in flight above 10,000'.

Chart indicates a 82.75% predicted fan speed or slightly over 1.6% under speed which would correspond to a 4% thrust deficiency.

Ok. Thanks. So, if I am reading this correctly 77% Fan rpm is indicative of engine malfunction. I am getting constant 74% at Laughlin (Nevada) with he "Summer, heat" weather preset loaded.

My question is, am I just an inexperienced girl who does not get it, or is there something wrong?

Funny thing is that it was never like that in 2.2 OA

If summer, heat is the same for NTTR as Caucasus then 42C should give nearly 79% (78.7%) with droop and ~80.3% (+1.6%) if droop is minimized by a high power engine run before takeoff.

74% is much lower than the chart predicts, an unacceptable amount which would dictate an aborted takeoff.