Request: HeatBlur videos step by step about the F-14

SilentSierra

The trailers looks very good, but I'm afraid the waste 70 bucks (it's like 300 bucks in brazilian currency).

I would like to see more videos about the front and rear cockpit, systems, procedures, etc. before pre-purchase the F-14A/B, like the Wags videos about F/A-18C, step by step. Who (pre)purchased the Hornet knew what was buying.

I tried to watch some videos of the Aerosoft F-14 to see how it works, but there's not too much about.

Best regards.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Videos!

In more exciting news; this week we’ll be distributing the first outside PR builds to some of our community’s content creators!

We’re super excited to get a first look into what outsiders think of our F-14 and hope that you’ll enjoy some of the content that will be produced too.

We’re also working on providing detailed, in-depth content on the aircraft and it’s systems.

Unfortunately development pressures make it more difficult than ever to produce our desired level of promotional content, but do expect an uptick on this ASAP.

We also hope to do more livestreams, and in particular in-depth looks with less complex scenarios than last time. Overall-- expect more content.

Even if small snippets of various features. We know that’s what you’ve been waiting for - and it’s coming.

** F-14 Development Update: December 2018 **

I already readed the last update. Thanks.

For me, the best modules are A-10C, F/A-18C and AV-8B, because they can load a lot of different weapons, they have interesting avionics and sensors.

The F-14 have a lot of displays in the cockpit, but I don't know how it works and how many funcionalities they offer. The complexity of these systems that makes the module interesting to pay for.

I watched this video about the Aerosoft F-14, but it shows a few aircraft systems. The front cockpit looks only to have basic stuff.

I would like to see videos explaning more features of the F-14 before the purchase.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Selected YouTubers will get the module so simply be patient.

Would be not a great idea if the devs spend their polishing time creating cinematics (more than the planned ones) imo.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You're assuming the same person who'd create any videos is the same person on the critical development path.

Unfortunately - for us - that is generally the case. Interstingly, in-depth "tutorial" style videos are pretty time consuming versus more hollywood esque stuff.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Unfortunately - for us - that is generally the case. Interstingly, in-depth "tutorial" style videos are pretty time consuming versus more hollywood esque stuff.

Well I assume much of this weight will be lifted off your shoulders once the media release is handed out to content creators? Looking forward to the holy RedKite and Jabbers to get their hands on it.

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

Well I assume much of this weight will be lifted off your shoulders once the media release is handed out to content creators? Looking forward to the holy RedKite and Jabbers to get their hands on it.

Ralfidude!

Edit: @Cobra847 If you hand me over a PR build too, I'll become an aspiring content creator myself. Really. Promised. :D:music_whistling:

Edited by Cornelius