Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Yes Zio, I was able to read Parkbank's post, thanks.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...

C101 Willbe added at some point to replace the hawk. Currently we have the L39 in as a replacement on both sides

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

why did you make a blue break? Now everything can be destroyed only with the help of f 18. Great gift for the new year! this is ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

"a blue break" ?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

a blue break = blue relief. awacs + light targets on airfields, killed by destroyer guns = New Year's gift

Edited by =KAG=RubiN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Will you solve the problem with friendly fire? Pilots who do not understand what to shoot should be fined.

Has the session time been increased? I'm asking, because the web gadget shows the elapsed time at 4:30:00 currently with the bar below beeing 3/4 filled.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Has the session time been increased? I'm asking, because the web gadget shows the elapsed time at 4:30:00 currently with the bar below beeing 3/4 filled.

Yup! Check out the BuddySpike discord channel. It’s where all the relevant news about this mission is now hosted.

https://discord.gg/de4AvJ

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd also still post the announcement in this forum, like Greg used to do

Yup! Check out the BuddySpike discord channel. It’s where all the relevant news about this mission is now hosted.

https://discord.gg/de4AvJ

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know and that's a problem for me as I'm not a discord member and don't intend to become one. :(

But thanks for the confirmation! :thumbup:

The 3h limit has always been pretty annoying, so I'm glad it got extended now :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

honestly, Blueflag or better the communication on the website/discord/here is a big mess. Since a very long time, there's no up-to-date rules.

The SOP v1.0.2 linked in discord still states AIM-9X and AIM120 is banned, which it isn't in PG map. The Blueflag Forum on the BF website is even more out dated, searching this thread with 500+ pages is a mess.

Could you please:

-update the first Post to redirect everything into one place (e.g. Discord)

-update the rules that apply to each map (banned weapons, module selection for each coalition)

-I got kicked from BF Caucasus after choosing "RED" and than the server told me the max. limit for RED players was reached, but you can't change yourself to blue... so I can't join at all. That's a bit... sad.

other than that, keep up the good work!

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

Nice to see that the battle has finally moved to the north mountains, the area where when the DCS F-14 is added it finally can show it's AIM-54 capability...

attachment.php?attachmentid=201799&stc=1&d=1547124063

north.thumb.jpg.b4453a46a93160008b7866934358a12b.jpg

Today in the mission, a Gazelle-Mistral shot down a high-altitude bomber. Do you think this is normal? Maybe it is necessary to limit the capabilities of the arcade helicopter on the server? He saw the trail managed to reach a height of 4000 m and fired rockets.

Is it normal that Mi-8 pilots cannot open radio menu during flight but only when being on the ground?

Is it normal that Mi-8 pilots cannot open radio menu during flight but only when being on the ground?

No. But I know what you're talking about. Look it up under communications for binding keys. You will find two different hot kies for more or less the same function, which is what you're asking about.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

yes found it! Thank you!

And to not interfere with SRS, I found that switching "Allow incockpit DCS controller PTT" off was exactly what I was looking for.