Any new plans for the UH-1H?

Woodsman2112

??

The Hornet is nothing like done. It's missing most of it's weapons, NVGs, and it's air to ground radar, and that's just the most obvious things that come to mind.

So I can't imagine the Huey being "priority".

For all that, I'd like to finally see them resolve the EGH issues and also give us the multi-crew support that I'm sure it was suggested it would have.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

@Sukebe: To be fair, Joshticoun0 said "the majority is done". Not all of it. And check your use of it's instead of its. "It's" is a contraction of "it is", and "its" is a pronoun signifying possession, which is what you meant to say here.

@Sukebe: To be fair, Joshticoun0 said "the majority is done". Not all of it. And check your use of it's instead of its. "It's" is a contraction of "it is", and "its" is a pronoun signifying possession, which is what you meant to say here.

:rolleyes:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well since they just merged I hope we get multiplayer multicrew for it be easier to do training since things are different for Eli’s vs fixed wing training lus no autopilot just a pseudo cheat for t o. Pilot to fly one of four patterns while pit does something else. Straight and evil, orbit, althold and heading hold hopefully this isn’t in combat.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I think its also because when you hover you want the ship to move to where you can see not your blind spot. So if you let the controls go it will move forward to where you can see. Whereas if the trim was backward and youre pushing and letting go, it will move back and you have to do two corrections, one is to stop back turn the next is to turn around to see what you would hit.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.