Game crash

MemphisBelle

Game crashed on Blue Flag server, its possible that its the already known "Mirage part is causing crash" bug. Please see further details in the attached crashlog.

NOTE: The crashlog zip file has a total size of 35mb, which is exeeding the maximum filesize of this Forum, thats why I´ve uploaded it onto my own webserver, please get the file from this link: Download

Please let me know when I can delete this file again from my server.

regards

Memphis

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 2 weeks later...

Memphis, the Gazelle (all models) is causing my game to crash every time I play in the "DynamicDCS" server, which commonly has 20-30 players online. I have submitted multiple crash logs in my last post to the "bugs" section here.

Seeing that you are suffering this too, I do not think it's a serving coding issue. There is something wrong with the Gazelle in a large online environment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The gazelle is finished. As poly said on FB (see comments): https://www.facebook.com/PolychopSimulations/posts/1835093006796347

So there was any issue with multiple module game crash, viviane flir, lock/rwr crash.....

It’s a joke ?

Don’t expect that poly work on this quickly .... (they don’t have time to make a 3D logo)

Edited by hanab

Finished = no new features!

They do indeed mention support for it = bug hunting and correction!

No, you are not left out in the dark. Just read a little bit more carefully in the future.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

The gazelle is finished. As poly said on FB (see comments): https://www.facebook.com/PolychopSimulations/posts/1835093006796347

So there was any issue with multiple module game crash, viviane flir, lock/rwr crash.....

It’s a joke ?

Don’t expect that poly work on this quickly .... (they don’t have time to make a 3D logo)

What has a intro to do with bugfixing? nothing.

If we look for someone who can do a job better and quicker, a job that is not on first priority for the core dev team, is a valid and a normal practise for any company to outsource the task, even for us.

Thanks a lot for comprehension that I had to answer on a posting on our facebook page that had nothing to do with any module at all.

cheers