All MAVS miss target

bandit______

I have a similar problem with the GBU-12, they keep missing the target.

I used them without a problem before but recently it misses every time.

Codes are correct, droping at correct altitude and speed and use the trigger with 15 seconds to impact.

Feels like something is not aligned because the bomb is reacts to the laser.

Maybe it is something different but it sounds similar.

Edited by dutch_bullet
typo

Using the Mav page only , no pod, a MavF will not fire unless it has a lock. Frustrating as heck because it is real particular about what it will lock onto. I get one lock for maybe 5-6 tries using the slew and then depress method w/ TM Warthog throttle and the special fix unchecked.

Using the Mav page only , no pod, a MavF will not fire unless it has a lock. Frustrating as heck because it is real particular about what it will lock onto. I get one lock for maybe 5-6 tries using the slew and then depress method w/ TM Warthog throttle and the special fix unchecked.

Well first off you have to be within range to get a lock in the first place. You will be able to see your target in the Mav page and still be out of range of the target. Then yes you can get some targets that are close to something else that the Mav likes to lock onto other than what you want it to. Just comes with the territory.