DCS JF-17 DPlayer Tutorial

Bailey

I had a few problems getting the DPlayer up and running. I hope this helps some people avoid those same problems.

Make sure to update your DTC!

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

insecure? why would you say that?

I've used the tool for god knows how long.

Doesn't everyone have a proper Antivirus software by now?

Well - it's anyones choice I guess.

Tried and tested by yours truly, and works like a charm.

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

Thanks for the video - very helpful, and love the music player Deka!

Also one suggestion for the devs:

Having to label the music files "music_01" etc. is a little annoying because you don't know what the song is unless you write it down or listen to it. A simple change that would be helpful would be to change the filename convention to music_01_song title. Basically the app reads only the first 8 characters, and sees "music_01" like it does now, but we can then add the title so we know what it is when we're rearranging all the files. Please consider.

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.