Cant play. need module armor and technic

So i purchased the bundle, and installed everything..

but i am unable to use it.

When i select instant action on normandy with a P-15 for example, it says I need module armor and technique..

But I have purchased it. Where and how do i validate the module ?

thanks a lot for your help

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

ps:

I have activated the normandy map, but never got to activate the module for objects etc

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

nevermind. I found this post :

You're not doing anything wrong, but there are some issues with the updater starting the downloads automatically.

First, c0ff requested that if this happens, before doing anything else, upload the DCS.log file (probably in C:\Users\{your_user_name}\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Logs depending on your Windows installation and user name).

Alternatively, if you have already done something else in DCS, re-run the updater to generate a new fresh DCS.log file to post.

Now you can do the update manually. Everything in full detail is listed here (Note, the guide is in reference to the release DCS World, but you will be using "DCS World 2 alpha" instead): GUIDE: Using DCS Updater to Update, Revert, Repair, or Install Modules, but here's the short-sweet version, thanks to Azazel with a couple of corrections from me:

go into your Eagle Dynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha/bin folder, probably here: 'c:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\bin' depending on where you installed DCS World 2 alpha.

There, hold Left Shift and right click and click "Open Command window here."

(NOTE: the new windows 10 has moved to powershell, in powershell type cmd )

then one at a time enter, the following two commands and press enter. After each command, the updater will start, which will take several hours, so you will have a long break between commands.

DCS_updater.exe install NORMANDY_terrain

DCS_updater.exe install WWII-ARMOUR

Alternatively, you can run both updates at the same time, but one of the devs said it might take longer in the long-run, but you would be able to just use one command and let it run without having to wait for the first command to complete.

DCS_updater.exe install NORMANDY_terrain WWII-ARMOUR

From my experience, after running the updates, when you start DCW World 2 alpha, you will be requested to enter your keys, one after the other, for the Normandy map and the WWII assets pack, so keep your keys read to enter them.

That's it, and happy skies

EDIT: da-amn, I be slow

DCS_updater.exeDCS_updater.exe : The term 'DCS_updater.exeDCS_updater.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,

function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the

path is correct and try again.

At line:1 char:1

+ DCS_updater.exeDCS_updater.exe install NORMANDY_terrain

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (DCS_updater.exeDCS_updater.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//

For me I had to start with .\dcs_updater no caps

sam here, this worked thanks :-)

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

does this work for you? I just get not recognised in powershell.

it worked.

I first updated DCS alpha, and then did this.

at the end I was asked for both keys