Need to some critical feedback so I can improve

lancerr

I'm getting my butt handed to me flying the Su-27 campaign. I have tried this mission 5 times and blown out of the sky every time.

I would appreciate some critical feedback - I think I'm shooting from too far out but I'm struggling to figure out how to evade 3 f16's and their full complement of missiles.

What can i do differently? How can i share the tacview of this engagement? I can't seem to upload the tacview zip files.

Press go advanced and then upload. Most new people make mistakes like this I did, learn to use your first Alamo missiles more as a warning shot to make them unload their AMRAAMs as soon as possible. Two fewer Alamo missiles is a lot of extra speed and less weight. Crank as soon as you fire the missile so their Amrraam is on your 3/9, your beryoza will tell you when an amraam will hit through it’s strength indicator as long as you keep it in your RWR antenna zone. Once merged take them one at a time, stay at their edge not in the middle of them. There’s a really good guide online for Flanker tactics forget what it’s called

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg