Track-IR centering issue

Hello,

I have had TIR for years and been using it semi-actively on DCS, but my flying is mostly aerobatics or very casual shooting (like bomb runs etc), but if i do intense dogfighting, i have issue with TIR in DCS, where my center view becomes screwed up very quickly very badly. So i need to re-center TIR again with a button.

Now i use the same profile in IL-2 1946 and i have absolutely no issues on that game, so is this a bug in DCS?

I've found IL2 to be near perfect with TIR, it's almost impossible to get the glitching when you turn your head too much, i wish i could get similar experience in DCS.

In TrackIR, look at the profile you're using and you'll see where the CENTER, PAUSE, etc... commands are listed in a drop down box (above and to the left side of the graph window). Next to it is a button labeled with the key that triggers that command. Click the button and press whatever key you want to use. A lot of people use 5 on the Num Pad. Then you can also assign a switch on your HOTAS (or other controller) to do the same thing in the DCS config utility. Here's a link to a REALLY good video that helped me a lot.

Hi, not sure was my explanation bad but i am using that key bind in order to re-center my track ir. The problem is that i have to do it VERY often, when i look from left to right when pulling high G's. It is very annoying

it could be related to dcs misc option : move head by gforce, or something like that, cant recall the option but you might take a look :thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black