Fw 190 Bomb release control broken

Hayduke

Hi there,

I recently upgraded my 12 year old Logitech Extreme 3d Pro to a proper mid-range HOTAS, the T16000m. When setting up the controls for the Anton, I noticed that the Bomb Release (B2) control was highlighted in red. No buttons assigned to it do anything.

I already tried deleting the input files for the Anton in my user folder. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

I have looked at both Open Beta and Stable Release, and I do not see this problem. When a control binding line is displayed in red it indicates a problem in the "default.lua" file under "...\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FW-190A8\Input\FW-190A8\joystick". Have you modified this file?

Running the Repair will restore the original file. Maybe you should try that. Note: the repair will restore all modified files to their original state. So if you have any modified files that are not "suspect", back these up before the repair.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5