DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs - Page 166 - ED Forums

Notices

View Poll Results: How shoiuld the Autopilot Altitude and Heading/Track Switches be mapped on the RMFD?
Keep DH/DT with Hdg Hold and BA/RA with Alt Hold (keep apples with apples) 0 0%
Map BA/RA with Hdg Hold and DH/DTwith Alt Hold (like actual panel switches) 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2020, 02:51 AM   #1651
Home Fries

All,

Please provide your inputs for how I should proceed with developing CTS 3.0. The link is also available in my signature.

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

Provide your inputs for CTS 3.0
My DCS Files and Skins
My DCS TARGET Profile for Cougar or Warthog and MFDs
F-14B LANTIRN Guide
Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 06:03 AM   #1652
3ra_Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Fries View Post
I'm pretty sure they're on the MFDs.
So, unless you add those to the HOTAS, I need to go back to use default keys instead CTS. It's a pity, because I love CTS voiced feedback macros like for use propeller or mixture.
I need to use the engine controls on IL-2 BOS. Unless you use them you will fry the engines.

Cheers.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:01 PM   #1653
chamelean90

I use CTS for DCS, IL2 and Elite. But your suggestion re separating IL2 & Elite seems the most logical if you are running into coding limits. It means I will need 2 x CTS installations, but tbh its just a Folder full of files that can be copied and shortcuts updated, no big issue.
chamelean90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:47 PM   #1654
Home Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamelean90 View Post
I use CTS for DCS, IL2 and Elite. But your suggestion re separating IL2 & Elite seems the most logical if you are running into coding limits. It means I will need 2 x CTS installations, but tbh its just a Folder full of files that can be copied and shortcuts updated, no big issue.
I'll have separate EXEs and installers for different versions, so not to worry. They'll still coexist. The only downside will be needing to change scripts to go between DCS and other sims.

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.

My DCS Files and Skins
F-14B LANTIRN Guide
Old 07-04-2020, 10:48 PM   #1655
Home Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ra_Luke View Post
So, unless you add those to the HOTAS, I need to go back to use default keys instead CTS. It's a pity, because I love CTS voiced feedback macros like for use propeller or mixture.
I need to use the engine controls on IL-2 BOS. Unless you use them you will fry the engines.

Cheers.
There's only so much I can put on the HOTAS. The whole idea of the MFDs was so I wouldn't have to shoehorn functionality on the HOTAS. I'd just go with "auto" settings in IL-2.

My DCS Files and Skins
F-14B LANTIRN Guide
Old 07-04-2020, 10:50 PM   #1656
Home Fries

All,

2.47 Hotfix 2 is now up. Hotfix 2 fixes the mapping issues with the F/A-18C FLIR/Laser key macros and removes the TEMPO command from ROSB20 if you have 3 or more MFDs installed. This allows for smoother zoom control with the FLIR if it is put on the RMFD (nothing I can do about the LMFD because LOSB20 Long is global for the kneeboard functions).

My DCS Files and Skins
F-14B LANTIRN Guide

Tags
cougar, hotas, mfd, thrustmaster, warthog