Mission 6, Day Off

huppel

Hi,

Got into trouble again, tried mission "Day Off" now for the third time. Got to the point where I'm instructed to destroy the cars. I succeed in doing that and get a report that the cars are destructed but after that only silence and no instructions any more. Got back via the route that is in the briefing and landed but mission was not a success. Am I supposed to do something special after the cars are destructed? This is getting a bit frustrating...

Best, Huppel

No problem, I have it resolved already! The damage report is not a report to me but an instruction to me to report the damage via an comms F10 command! Haha missed that! Perhaps for other players it would be helpfull to add that to the message (something like "report via F10 comms menu").

Thanks for responding. Up to the next mission!

Best, Huppel

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Please do fix this was very frustrated I could not advance and finally resorted to the auto success option.

No problem, I have it resolved already! The damage report is not a report to me but an instruction to me to report the damage via an comms F10 command! Haha missed that! Perhaps for other players it would be helpfull to add that to the message (something like "report via F10 comms menu").

Thanks for responding. Up to the next mission!

Best, Huppel

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

• ED Team
Please do fix this was very frustrated I could not advance and finally resorted to the auto success option.

Thank You for feedback.

If all going well should be in next update.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак