F-5 GBU training Mission

RePhil

this lesson says to use the F-4 Check in with JATC I do and as its says in lesson F-1 check in time I do and the JATC says no further tasking necessary or words to that effect I cant ever get it to task me tried a number of times done repair all to no avail what am I screwing up this time

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I have reported this to DCS and here is there reply Subject: No target in JATC lesson

Hi

thanks for the quick reply.

I have reproduced and reported to our dev team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will close this ticket, I hope a fix will not take to long

kind regards

Scott Newnham

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• 4 months later...

Yes, the FAC isn't detecting or otherwise doesn't have the group assigned so it can't tell you about it. I'm guessing mission was created before trees blocked line of sight and now FAC can't see the target.

If you change the mission to have FAC - Assign Group("TRG1') and so on then it'll hand off targets. You'll get type 3 since he can't see it though which also means no laser.

Move the FAC unit closer and without obstruction for type 2 or 1 and laser designation.