Cougar Profile for FC2 (Level High) by Viper

Ok!

Perfectly Clear Kuky... I will apply those recommandation!

Thanx again...

Kazar

Thanx a lot!

Apply all recommandations. Now i succeed actionning Gears Up/Down!

See ya!

MS Windows 7 64 Bits SP1

Intel Core2Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

With the zip file is included layout in JPG explaining all functions. For up/down gears only need push+hold S3 and push T9.

Thanks for use my profile.

Ok now!

Very very good profile!!

Ciao!

MS Windows 7 64 Bits SP1

Intel Core2Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Im having a problem getting the microstick to work. I've been using your profile for quite some time now and it's been working prefectly. I recently hooked up the Warthog to my computer with still the cougar plugged in and everything seems to be fine. I still use my cougar for sims like FC2 but since the warthog is hooked up the microstick isn't responding in the sim. The mouse x and Y axis are set to X and Y as before and when i move the mouse the tdc cursor moves buy my microstick isn't doing anything.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

• 2 years later...