Start page and cockpit position

muehlema

Hi

I am fairly new to this VR thing. Maybe the question is weird for some of you. Unfortunately I am a bit lost.

When I start DCS from within Oculus App - Does not work. Game will pop up and then crash.

When I start the DCS from the desktop it works.

Now my issue is that from time to time, the DCS main screen is either more on my left or on my right, but certainly not in the center. When I launch my flight, of course my cockpit will be facing into the same misaligned direction.

I try to center my view then by hitting home on my Oculus remote and the choose recenter view.

Then jumping back to DCS. Nothing is changed, my view remains sheer.

In Prepare3D there is a menu under VR called "reset viewpoint to origin" This resolves the same issue when starting outside of the pit.

Who can I resolve this ?

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

You could try the key 5 on the numpad.

Awesome !!

Thank you so much, this indeed did the trick

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

You can also fix this by pressing the "Y"-Key on your left Touch-Controller. This centers your view in VR and probably you can sit in your chair like when flying.

To reach the key 5 on my numpad, I have to lean forward, so the view would be not the same, like when I'm flying.

DCS-Callsign: "Goblin"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7 - 7700K | MSI GeForce 1080 | 32 GB RAM | Oculus Rift | JetSeat KW-901 | Logitech/Saitek X56 Rhino | Thrustmaster TFRP