Real life helicopter pedal behavior

I am looking to remove the center detent on my CH Pro Pedals. I have seen some people add stronger return to center springs. That got me thinking, I mostly fly helicopters. In flight, will the anti-torque pedals return to center like a aircraft with a traditional rudder, or if you take your feet off, do they tend to stay in the same place.

Thanks!

I am looking to remove the center detent on my CH Pro Pedals. I have seen some people add stronger return to center springs. That got me thinking, I mostly fly helicopters.

Stronger springs will not help much helicopter flight, on contrary, you will fighting springs all time.

I removed the center detent and re-greased the whole thing with the blue marine grease. I also made a lighter return spring from a spring I got from Ace Hardware. It centers well but has less tension when off center. Works well with helicopters and the A-10c.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Great ideal . Can you draw up an assembly guide and parts list so I may mos mine I guess with the dampners you don’t need spring for any ac if you recenter them yourself

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.