Plantronic Headphones

I am using Viacom Pro for DCS and I just got my Plantronics Headphons and Mic set up; that is, sound is coming thru headset and mic transmission is going thru the mic--good. However, whenever I give the voice command "Interrogate" the sound shifts to my external speakers and not thru my Plantronics Headset. Would anyone know what setting I need to make to get "Interrogation" sounds to come thru my Headset?

• 3 months later...

Might be better posting this question in the Vaicom thread - I run the software but use headset only so cannot help but someone else might well know

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

I am using Viacom Pro for DCS and I just got my Plantronics Headphons and Mic set up; that is, sound is coming thru headset and mic transmission is going thru the mic--good. However, whenever I give the voice command "Interrogate" the sound shifts to my external speakers and not thru my Plantronics Headset. Would anyone know what setting I need to make to get "Interrogation" sounds to come thru my Headset?

In Windows Settings, Sound Settings, is you input and output mapped properly to Plantronics? I don't know if that's the case, but it's easy to rule out/check.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

1) Check that Windows audio output is correctly set (your headphones)

2) Check that Vaicom PRo audio output is correctly set (your headphones)

The DCS has now own audio source system, but it is only for DCS and its own VoIP system.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.