Can't jump to RIO seat in MP?

Sphereo

Greetings,

Saw a thread over on Hoggit which stated that we can't jump to the RIO seat in MP as a single pilot with no player RIO. Wondering if this is accurate or not? If not, will this ever be implemented in the future?

Thanks for your time, :thumbup:

• 8 months later...
That is correct and applies to every multicrew aircraft. You cannot occupy back seat without human pilot. No info about implementing that in the future.

What about TGP? How to use it in multiplayer?

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just dont understand why you shouldnt be able to just switch back to the RIO position in multiplayer. It would make the module even more fun to play. Its not often you play with a human RIO. SO to just be able to train that in multiplayer would be awsome. Hope they change that someday!

I just dont understand why you shouldnt be able to just switch back to the RIO position in multiplayer. It would make the module even more fun to play. Its not often you play with a human RIO. SO to just be able to train that in multiplayer would be awsome. Hope they change that someday!

As Naquaii has said: It's a technical limitation of the DCS engine and how multiplayer has been integrated in it.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg