Bold Cheetah is Coming!

Sedlo

BOLD CHEETAH IS COMING…..

Hey everybody! The past several months I’ve been busy working on a new, 10 (maybe 11) mission campaign for the Hornet on the Persian Gulf Map. Called Bold Cheetah, it will put you in the cockpit of a VFA-131 F/A-18C flying from the USS John C. Stennis as you respond to Iranian military activity in the Gulf of Oman.

I have been putting a lot of time into it, and I’m pretty sure you’re going to be very happy with the final product. I am hoping to release it through Eagle Dynamics as a DLC, and am currently exploring ways to make that work.

What I need right now are people who would like to add their voices to the missions. I’ve had several people reach out to me over the last year asking to be voice actors, and I’ve been in contact with them to see if they would like to participate.

I will likely have need of more people to lend their voices to the effort. In particular, if anyone is a native Farsi speaker, or has a good Farsi accented English speaking voice, that would be of help in a couple of the missions.

Send me a PM if you’re interested, and I’ll let you know the details.

Cheers for now!

SEDLO

... I am hoping to release it through Eagle Dynamics as a DLC, and am currently exploring ways to make that work.

Glad to hear that and have my best wishes with this project of yours, I love to see more people creating content for DCS ... I will purchase for sure :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 11 months later...
In progress. 13 missions, many are complete, some are awaiting voiceovers, some are still being assembled. Once the air to ground radar, ATFLIR are released they timeline will speed up.

I strongly hope that im wrong, but based on ED's tempo, I doubt that we will see ATFLIR and AG radar soon...

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Sedlo said:

This year is about all I can say ATM, sorry.   

Is there any update on when this campaign will be released?

• Like 1

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

On 12/26/2021 at 1:53 AM, lax22 said:

Is there any update on when this campaign will be released?

/this, any news?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|