VR support & text position/size

grammaton_feather

The upgrade to support the latest Oculus runtime is great and the performance in VR is higher now.

I have some suggestions for improvement:

Although the HUD symbology is readable for the most part the instruction text that pops up is only partially readable. For example when you fly a training mission and you get a rectangular bar of text popup telling you to press certain keys... that text isn't very readable. Reason being that the text floats some distance above the sharpest area of the Oculus lenses. It might be better if that text was made slightly larger. I can read some of it but not all.

The second issue is when you're in flight and you press escape to bring up the options menu... if you want to access the control settings/key bindings the text isn't very readable and it's attached to your head so it moves with your head. It would be much better to have a popup menu that's fixed in space like the menus in Elite Dangerous? Where you can lean in to look closer at a menu. Having the menus attached to your head as they are now doesn't help at all. Text could do with being slightly bigger.

I think that's it for my suggestions. DCS is amazing overall especially now VR is fully supported.