Why shutdown within 2 minutes?

It will be an update to the existing package. We have a list of changes we want to make to improve play as well as the voice over updates.

Unfortunately we have been delayed by other campaign work but those are getting close to being done so we can get back to refactoring our existing releases.

Excellent Sabre-TLA, purchased :thumbup:

Thanks.

The other A-10C campaigns we have build from the BFT campaign.

AAT - Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification covers Air to Air Refueling, Countermeasures and Weapons.

TTQ - Tactical Training Qualification covers tactical scenarios including working with Wingmen and JTACs, and different mission types like Danger Close, Deep Strike, SEAD, CAS and CSAR.

Once completed you should be able to understand and be successful with most combat mission scenarios.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 4 months later...

Hey, just checking in to see if this is still on your to do list in terms of increasing the shut down time.

I've recently jumped back into the A-10C whilst waiting for the F-16C to get its legs under it, and I've stuffed up the shutdown twice now because of a rushed 2 minute procedure and missed the power switch on ILS the first time and the VHF-FM radio the second time, both times doing VR Gymnastics in the cockpit to get to those difficult to reach switches and, well, missing them with the mouse when it's at the boundaries...

Repeating the whole thing because of a missed radio switch gets frustrating :(

Edited by Highwayman-Ed
poor spelling

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, just checking in to see if this is still on your to do list in terms of increasing the shut down time.

I've recently jumped back into the A-10C whilst waiting for the F-16C to get its legs under it, and I've stuffed up the shutdown twice now because of a rushed 2 minute procedure and missed the power switch on ILS the first time and the VHF-FM radio the second time, both times doing VR Gymnastics in the cockpit to get to those difficult to reach switches and, well, missing them with the mouse when it's at the boundaries...

Repeating the whole thing because of a missed radio switch gets frustrating :(

I was in exactly the same boat (aircraft). Great to hear this will be changed.

Sabre-TLA, I enjoy your campaigns very much - thanks for the support! :thumbup: