Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle

16th.Raptor

A friend is selling his new throttle, he only needed the stick. He does not have an account here since he is not involved to DCS tittle, so asked me to publish this here. Throttle is new in its original packing. Price is 200 euros, plus the necessary shipping costs from Athens, Greece. PM me if interest and I'll give you directly his personal email data so to contact him and request item pictures or any other details to continue the purchase process.

Panos

Ehm... the stick alone costs 219 euros.

In what country? :-)

JFYI in local market (Greece) cheaper price is 307 euros:..

https://www.skroutz.gr/s/3680528/Thrustmaster-Hotas-Warthog-Flight-Stick.html

The package (stick and throttle) new goes for about 355 euros.

In what country? :-)

Right now, here in Greece for example the cheapest is 350:

https://www.skroutz.gr/s/310286/Thrustmaster-Hotas-Warthog.html

I was one of the first to receive mine package back then, through a special offer and a specific dealer so they cost me 330 euros. The following months and depended the local supplier company and availability, they were priced from 350 to 450 euros..

BTW I did sell my throttle too 200 euros 2 years ago, so sure it all depends if an interested person can find and afford this throttle cheaper than in his local market.

But anyway, I am only the one that hosted the sale info here, not the owner to judge my price.

It may easily be worth that amount to someone with no desire to purchase the stick as well. There are not a lot of vendors selling the throttle by itself.

Personally, I have three sticks and two throttles, so I am all good. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Every time I read about the thrustmaster warthog I am reminded of when it first came out and all the hype and the oohs and aahs and how great it was and the action and build was just so great and wonderful the hype and fan club noise was deafening .........then the reality hit. The mechanism was poor, no better than other products available at the time....then the TM-hog started its famous bricking. Very expensive and not worth it.

I now wonder at the oohs and aahs and hype of the newer throttles and stick mentioned here. They are now nearing 1000.00. And these are not the professional setups.

I also note that the availability of many of these is always a hit/miss proposition with extended times of builds, not to mention changes in design.

I also find that these products from Europe, the shipping and payment process is lengthy and convoluted.

I know that building in small quantities equals high prices. Do your homework.