New Backers Page is Up

Wags

If you picked the Dora, and generated the key for it, you cant go back and change that later.

Gotcha

Well, that was clean & clear :D

Up to now I did not pick anything, so i think i will delay it to next spring

Thank you for the information

May the THRUST be with you

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ask but does the Dora come with training tutorial/modules like the P-51 has? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Worked fantastically, thanks for putting this together.

Now I just need to figure out an interesting way to give away my spare P-51D key to a fellow member of my group.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I backed at a level giving me all aircraft. I selected the FW-190 and the others are obviously not avaiable yet. I did not however select the Mustang, as I already own that.

Is it possible to get a second dora key to give away rather than a Mustang key that I have no use for?

I think only thing that would stop you from making a pick would be if you chose something with a key and generated that key.... otherwise you should be able to do it whenever as it looks now.

Thanks SiThSpAwN. Just in case there´s a deadline or "timeout", I hope ED informs us. I´m also tempted to get the Dora now, but there are other planes on the list I would like to have more. But I don´t want to make my decision now, because I better want to make it when the respective Planes are out and I can read their manuals and read or watch reviews.

So my selection will be 0 for now and I just hope it does not expire without any notice :)

According to Wags last post on the subject this is the schedule:

August 2014 – Fw 190 D-9 Dora

October 2014 - BF-109K

December 2014- Spitfire IX

March 2015 - P-47D-30

May 2015 - Normandy Map with period AI units

Other features like the Me.262A-1 and AI-only B-17G are also in development we but do not have a delivery data estimate at this time until these other features are further along.

As far as I know the only limit to the backer pages is once you generate a key, that pick is made and cannot be changed.

Thank you. I'll select the 109 and the Spit and buy the other two when they come out.

Finally got to the backer site, but not accepting my email and password...

Edit: Never mind, got it - was my forum user id and password, not my original one use for the kickstarter rewards page.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I backed in the $1-19 range and got the choice of P-51D or Fw-190D. I have the Mustang and didn't want the Dora at all, but guess I'm stuck with it, so I chose it.

It doesn't appear on my products list in my account, though. Will that happen when the 190 is officially released or should it be there already?

I haven't downloaded it as yet.

I wasn't part of the original kick starter effort, can you still back the project ? I can't see the backer page from my Dcs account.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

Just install the module and use the key you generated on the backer page.

The reason I was enquiring is because I have no interest in the Fw-190. I was only up for the allied aircraft, but as I have the P-51D, there was no point in getting another one and the only other choice is the Fw-190.

My GP (family doctor) is a flight sim nut and he loves DCS stuff, but after buying the Black Shark (the original) he is very reluctant to buy any more, after finding he just didn't have the spare time to learn all the systems.

Seriously, at my appointments we spend 3 minutes on the health stuff and 15 minutes waffling about flight sims! I always take a manual to show him and discuss.

I wanted to make this Fw-190D a gift to him. Is that not possible with backer rewards?

Bronze Backer credit in manuals

I got this also mentioned on my backers page , i look in manual PDF that comes with the Dora , but i dont see any credits from the backers yet , or am i wrong reading the line :Bronze Backer credit in manuals :

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

I pledged 40$ during KS-Phase

My pledge saidand stillsays:

Everything at the $10 level, plus a digital copy of all flyable aircraft in the game (this will grow with the stretch goals and possibly end up offering a huge value!)

why do I have to choose only TWO aircrafts in the backer section?

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

I pledged 40$ during KS-Phase...

why do I have to choose only TWO aircrafts in the backer section?

Start with the first post in this thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=125454

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks you cichlidfan

In a nutshell DCS1944 went down the drain, ED at least continues in form of modules and with a 40$ pledge ED jumps in to give me at least 2 modules to compensate the failure of the project?

So which should Id choose..... FW190 is an easy pick as I know its a cool plane, its an axis plane which I generally prefer in doubt and its already available. My stomache sys go for the 262 second because it looks awesome.... but Im not sure when we ll see this baby and if does make sense in a dcs collection. Any suggestions?

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Can't help you there as I will be getting all of them and would buy them all in any case.

EDIT: As to the first question, that sums it up pretty well.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks you cichlidfan

In a nutshell DCS1944 went down the drain, ED at least continues in form of modules and with a 40$ pledge ED jumps in to give me at least 2 modules to compensate the failure of the project?

So which should Id choose..... FW190 is an easy pick as I know its a cool plane, its an axis plane which I generally prefer in doubt and its already available. My stomache sys go for the 262 second because it looks awesome.... but Im not sure when we ll see this baby and if does make sense in a dcs collection. Any suggestions?

Spitfire FTW! There is no alternative . . .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5