Maverick problem maybe

bobd

Haven't played A-10 for a while so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. In the trk their are 3 tanks, & a SAM. I locate, & mark the SAM with the TGP. Then slave to the MAV (China Hat forward long). As you can see in the TGP, the point moves. Shouldn't, slaving to the MAV automatically point right to the SAM?

A-10 test.trk

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

You forgot to set target to SPI with TMS (forward long) button. When you press china hat forward long, you return all sensors to steerpoint position (in this case near the targets). Just look at the HUD (down left corner) It still shows that your SPI is still STPT (steerpoint). If you press TMS forward long over target, the HUD will change from STPT to TGP. After that you can slave sensors to SPI with china hat forward long. Try it ;)

Edited by Lurz

One more thing. Seems to me I use to be able to move the cursor after my first MAV lock, & launch, to another target. Now I have reset the cursor by china hat aft short. Has that changed?

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR