Black Shark Virtual Panel v.1.1

Mnemonic

That AMD6400x2 is a real crapy CPU I know becaus I had 1. You need win vista or 7 and a new CPU with more cash on it. 2 mb of cash just doesn't cut it.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's true, but i have 2 Os on my System. Win7 prof. too. Any Games i have in XP still. I am not desire to reactivate DCS:BS so often. :cry:

Now i am searching a solution to use DCS:BS in fullscreen mode + BSVP. By the way jessi1, check Virtual Jabog32 for many Apps and Tools (DCS:BS). There are the sound for you combat Radio. :thumbup:

Or copy your own sounfile to your BlackShark path ....\sounds\effects\static.ogg easy :music_whistling:

Edited by Килл4Фчн -AuG-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your SIX is my Twelve! :thumbup::pilotfly:

http://www.youtube.com/kill4funaug?gl=DE&hl=de

I run BSVP on a 3rd screan and BS in fullscereen mode. I had to add a second video card for it to be stable. make sure the second card runs OpenGL or it won't work... get alot of crashing.

your CPU may not be able to handel the work load required. I still see a 8 FPS hit running BSVP with my system.

Edited by CAT_101st

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Thx CAT_101st for ur information!

i only test BSVP on my third Monitor.

He is a USB - Touchscreen! (other 2 Monitors on 260 GeForce)

But i test LOVP in LockOn and fullscreen and there

i have not a problem. Can be in the next version of BSVP

it is better without this problem.... :( ??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your SIX is my Twelve! :thumbup::pilotfly:

http://www.youtube.com/kill4funaug?gl=DE&hl=de

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Salute All!

Thanks fot this great SW!

I found this topic a few days ago, so I went to try it at home :)

My main pc is an AMD Phenom II X4, 4GB RAM, GTX275 ... the BS is running fine ...

My girlfriend has an old IBM T41 laptop :) I stole it, connected via WLAN, and set up to run BSVP ...

It's working fine ... But unfortunately I have the same problem than Bad CrC ...

If I start the BS, BSVP connecting and working, but it's lagging, and the BS is start stuttering ... in every 2 seconds my FPS is drop down from 50 to 15-20 ... I switched off the firewalls on both machine, and switched off the Antivir SW, etc, but it didn't helps ...

Anybody has an idea what can I do?

Today I will try it via normal cable connection, but I'd like to use WLAN ...

Thanks for the help!

Br,

Dummy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anything like this come up so we can bring up the Shkval on second monitor without having to write a script.Just open up a program like this.

Edited by Chillspider

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

local instance of BSVP runs fine. The second I edit the export file in anyway (e.g.) to put in the client pc ip) local stops working. Weird. I have tried saving with and without the lua extension. I have also insured ports are open etc. It has something to do with my edit if the export file. P.S. I am using notepad++. And LOVP in server works great. Sorry for the double post.

Any ideas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Hellfrog. Maybe anyone who has successfully edited the export.lua in the BSVP file can post how they did it, or if all else fails send me a zipped folder with an export pre-edited to reflect my server address (10.0.0.100)?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I did a clean install of xp on the client and I reinstalled dcs bs 1.02 on the server, made sure 8080 was open added questviewer and bsvp to exceptions but still no luck. Maybe bsvp is not yet compatible with 1.02? Otherwise I'm at the end of my rope, as lovp works fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I did a clean install of xp on the client and I reinstalled dcs bs 1.02 on the server, made sure 8080 was open added questviewer and bsvp to exceptions but still no luck. Maybe bsvp is not yet compatible with 1.02? Otherwise I'm at the end of my rope, as lovp works fine.

It works fine with 1.02 I did it:smilewink:

Build a network between the PC running BS and the one running BSVP (I did it in WIFI)

Pc running BS:

- replace "config.lua" and "export.lua"

- edit "export.lua"

host = host or "169.254.33.56"

169.254.33.56 being the IP adress of the PC running BSVP

PC running BSVP:

- just run BSVP before starting the game, once the sim starts (in cockpit after hitting the key "pause", the dials should react.

I have only one problem, the VVI lags!=> too much delay to be used. The other dials are OK.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose thanks are in order in this thread as well, LoVP and BSVP are both great software and I've enjoyed using them. I did some more pit building stuff for BS, though and ran into a bit of an issue.

I attached a screenshot of my configuration, the secondary screen is a 21,5" touchscreen. What I'm trying to do is to display BSVP instruments, TouchBuddy and ABRIS + Shkval screens on the same monitor, unfortunately so far with little success.

The first problem is that When BS starts (Windows 7 windowed mode) it overwrites the BSVP screen and I can't see the gauges. This could be alleviated by adding the option "always on top" for the BSVP just like TouchBuddy (I assume TB an BSVP would then sort their order based on which one was touched last (TB). This way I could display BSVP and BS screens on the same display as long as they don't overlap.

If you look at the screenshot, however, you notice that I've arranged the gauges so that they utilize all the free space left from TB and the screens, which means that the BSVP window overlaps the ABRIS and Shkval screens. Now if BSVP was "always on top", it would completely cover the BS screens unless it was possible to make the BSVP background transparent. Is it possible?

Actually the monitor software (or Win7?) already knows how to make any window slightly transparent and although this means the gauges are also ghost images I can sort of live with it. But the "always on top option" would be very useful for me (as long as it doesn't clash with TB which I don't think it would). Don't know if I'm just a freak exception, but perhaps other people might find the feature useful as well?

Another neat but not ver critical feature that came to my mind is the way TouchBuddy window is immune to focus shift. This makes it possible to actually touch the screen without minimizing the game window every time. In my case the BSVP is also displayed on a touchscreen, which carries the risk that if I accidentally touch the BSVP window focus shifts to it and the game minimizes. I can get around this by extending the touchbuddy screen with an invisible background over the entire monitor area, but having BSVP optionally immune to focus shifts would make life a bit easier for me.

Again, thanks for the great software.

touchscreen.thumb.jpg.16f8da121934f852eb5161ba99dac03f.jpg

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/