Black Shark Virtual Squadrons

V1Rotate

I was hoping to find a good community of DCS Black Shark players to play on multiplayer coop missions. However, I'm not sure who would be a good bet to join. Maybe we can use this thread to build a list of squadrons so people are more able to make such a choice.

Thanks. :joystick:

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

The 159th are in the process of forming up a Ka-50 wing alongside our current LO/FC set up of Su-33's and Su-25T's.

I'm sure most of the other squads will be doing the same. Feel free to drop by our forums if you like. Most of our members who have Black Shark are still in the process of getting to grips with the Shark at the minute but we'll be happy to help if we possibly can.

http://www.159thgar.com/forum/index.php

I am starting up a USA west coast squadron. No plans for full web site till Dec. I have about 5-7 guys now. I am looking for someone in CA that can do web pages. Drop me a PM with your Info and E-mail and I will add you to my mailing list.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there any in central to east coast US. I have Lock-on as well dont have FC yet but i have BS .

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys.

The 104th Squadron is happy to announce that our doors are now open for anyone who's interested in either Lomac or Blackshark. We are mainly an English speaking squad as many of our members are based in the US but we are looking for anyone from anywhere in the world.

For more details on the squad or either sim, please visit our website at http://www.104thphoenix.com/index.php

Looking forward to seeing you in the skys.

Routemaster Out

picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=1949

Edited by AustinN360

• 2 weeks later...

~S~ all,

There are several squadrons listed in another thread on these forums, but since this thread has been resurrected, I'll drop our squadron into this list as well.

The War Hawks are currently recruiting any and all adults that are looking for a drama free on-line experience, regardless of your flight sim experience.

We are a mature group of simmers that enjoy flighting and fighting together in multiple sims, such as DCS:Blackshark, Rise of Flight, ArmA2, and IL-2. A few of our members also fly LOMAC, Falcon 4AF, and more. Most of our members are currently from the Eastern and Central US time zones, but we do have a few from the Mountain and Pacific US, as well as a couple from the "other side" of the pond. (England, Scotland)

A few key points about this squadron:

1. No "command staff". Every member will have an equal voice in matters of the squadron, from what campaign we run next to who can become a full member. While I don't expect everyone to always get along, I would hope that we could all be mature adults about issues and work them out as such. We don't want members who are just cogs. We want people who are invested and contribute.

2. No minimum flight time requirements. We all know real life can sometimes get in the way of our fun. And having flight time requirements can put an undue burden on folks when they need it the least. The best way to keep folks involved in a squadron is to give them a variety of events to participate in. We currently fly together in IL-2, Blackshark, and Rise of Flight as well as practice teamwork in ArmA and ArmA2 in both our own missions and on other public servers.

3. A regular training program where we can all learn and discuss tactics and procedures that best represent the "simulation" side of IL-2, Blackshark, Rise of Flight, and others rather than the arcade style of training and play other squadrons of this type practice. That is, information based on real world tactics, as they apply to IL-2, Rise of Flight and games beyond. This will be available from entry level up through advanced tactics. And more importantly it will be presented in a fun and relaxed environment. With this in mind we have started development of our on-line Training module. This module will allow our members to attend courses relevant to the sims we fly and will be available on their time schedule, not just during scheduled events. This approach will lead to a more uniformly trained squadron that can work together in any setting with minimal overhead. And also allow new members to get "up to speed" on how we operate much faster than conventional training.

What we require:

Ambition:

While we are not the traditional definition of hardcore -- many of us have a busy real life that does not allow for unlimited game-time -- we do focus on full switch difficulty settings with limited mods enabled.. We care about the game; we want to progress our skills and share in the enjoyment of the sims we support. We are therefore driven, organized and dedicated and want members that share similar drive. We have no rules or expectations about how much time one should spend in game, but we do want people who try to contribute in the time that they do spend.

Social skills:

We are a community of friends of all ages and backgrounds that will survive comings and goings of on-line games and promote true friendships that will be enjoyed for years to come. We want people who are social and are fun to play with. Being fun on comms is a plus. Being active in the forums is an asset.

Intelligence and Ability:

We want players who are willing to learn, so that they can eventually be as skilled as possible. It matters not if you've played a particular game for years and years, or just bought it. Everyone should always be willing to learn, including the old crusty veterans.

***We also favor those who can spell and use full sentences.*** :smartass:

We've just finished a recruiting video of some of our activities over the last couple weeks. Check it out here:

Well if you've read this far your quite possibly a good fit for us, so feel free to check out our website and post up an application. Typical response time on our applicants is less than 12 hours, just make sure we have a good contact e-mail address. *grin*

Hope to see you soon,

~S~