RTX 2080ti vendor

Dear all,

I'm currently building a new system based on a Asus MOBO (Maximus hero XI). Unfortunately it looks like Asus RTX 2080ti cards are globally out of stock and delivery dates keep on being pushed out in time. Therefore I'm thinking getting an RTX 2080ti from an other vendor. I guess that's not a bit issue in term of compatibility? Any suggestion on the vendor? The RTX I was looking at was the Asus strix OC 2080ti. For example the Zotac AMP are still available.

Best

Karim

:pilotfly:

win 10x64 - Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero - I9 9900K@5.0GHz - Samsung 970 EVO m2 2TB - RAM Corsair 64GB DDR4 - Corsair H150i pro - Strix RTX 2080 Ti- oculus rift S and a few other goodies :joystick:

The MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X TRIO looks like one of the best you can get (if you want to keep the original cooling solution). It's well balanced card with silent fan design.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

The MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X TRIO looks like one of the best you can get (if you want to keep the original cooling solution). It's well balanced card with silent fan design.

thanks a lot!:thumbup:

:pilotfly:

win 10x64 - Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero - I9 9900K@5.0GHz - Samsung 970 EVO m2 2TB - RAM Corsair 64GB DDR4 - Corsair H150i pro - Strix RTX 2080 Ti- oculus rift S and a few other goodies :joystick: