Good news for Huey Pilots

CHPL

Can you provide a bit morr detail what the mission is about? Im not able to ascertain much from the video. Is this a campaign? Sp? Mp? Multi-module? Dynamic?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Looks like an advertisement for a number of different web sites to me.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Looks like an advertisement for a number of different web sites to me.

Not that bad. :music_whistling: :smilewink:

In fact, we promote our campaign actual evaluated by ED. :thumbup:

But we have no information about the actual status or any possible release date. So we use the time and create at laest a single player mission as seen in the video, and a multiplayer version of it. If time permits and you like our work, there may follow additional ones.

:helpsmilie:

Because we are not the only one producing missions, content or information platforms, but we all depending on your and the other fellow helo pilots attention, we start cooperating and promoting these guys as well.

Without the attention of the community, many good projects simply die a lonesome death. So please visit these websites, and sign in when possible. :helpsmilie:

More than seven years UH-1 on DCS and actual only two campaigns available? We like to change that. :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

I'll be looking forward to any Huey missions, 90% of my flying is in the Helo's.

Here's to you...:beer:

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Wow two threads for single miz? lets consolidate so it's easier to find the cool videos.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=229369

Edited by tusler

Wow two threads for single miz? let's consolidate, so it's easier to find the cool videos.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=229369

Thank you for paying attention to our threads, and we are glad if you like the videos.

But the link you mentioned above belongs to the upcoming Campaign, which will be released by ED whenever they ready to do so.

This thread; belongs to the first single mission we developing based on the characters playing a role in the campaign. But in fact, it's totally independent and will be released as a community project.

You find all the relevant and available information at http://www.low-level-heaven.com

Just information about our doing. :thumbup:

No Cookies, no advertisements, not a single information about visitors collecting :) We do not even count the number of visitors.

Always happy landings ;)