Thrustmaster warthog profiles

con3para

I have one that has been layed out by me and my buddy sunshine made it into a LUA file. pritty nifty setup. the flap switch, switches the gunsight from fixed to gyro. the apu start switch turns the gyro on or off. the EAC switch turns on the generator. the Rdr altm swich turns on the battery power. the autopilot LASTE swich turns the fuel mixture from off to auto to emergency. the left igniton switch is used for the supercharger low high and auto. the right igniton is used for the primer and engine starter. the engine fuel flow swiches are used for the pitio heat or gun heat.

befor releasing i would have to talk to sunshine first.

Thanks

Jesse

i, ALSO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN USING YOUR PROFILE.

tHANK YOU, IN ADVANCE

rOGUEONE

CPU AMD FX 8350 * core @ 4.3 GHZ/Font

MOBO ASUSSabertooth 990FX R2.0/Font

RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengence 1600/Font

Graphics 6970 & 6950 xfire

HD 750GB @ 7200 RPM

SSD HD Intel x-25 160GB

SSD HD 2 240 GB

Win 7 Pro

Controllers Warthog & Saitec Rudder

Track IR5 3 monitors 27" LCD and 2 10" VGA

Ok sunshine give the go ahead for the files, these files do not use the software with the warthog. they go directly into your lua files for the controls. this cuts down on the lag issues with the profile software and also easer for the switches to work as swiches. feel free to jump on the S77th Teamspeak if you have any questions. I will provide a link here in this forum of the download location on the ED websight when its posted. under the filter it will be posted under aircraft P-51D and game P-51D under the profile section.

Jesse

Yes i have checked there also and so far they are not posted. they are supose to be checked by a moderator first befor they are placed on the websight. I am assuming that is what the delay is at the moment.

Jesse

Thanks Jesse for your contribution and time.

Rep Inbound.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well due to long time it seems for them to update it on there sight i will post it here also

This profile uses the Warthog LUA files directly inside DCS world so no need to mess with the profile software to use the Warthog HOTAS when opening the zip go from P-51d to Joystick folder. and from the Joystick folder copy and past the Joystick and Throttle profiles into your "C:user/savedgame/DCS/Congfig/Input/P-51D/Joystick folder

P-51 Warthog HOTAS. EAC swich is used to turn generator On and off, RDR ALTM is used to turn on and off the battery, LASTE switch. ALT is for mixture cutoff, ALT/HDG is for Mixture auto and PATH is for Mixture Emergency, APU Start swich is used to turn on the Gyro for the gunsight.

Flap switch up is for the fixed gunsight. MVR swich is for the fixed and gyro gunsight and Dn is for gyro gunsight only. Left engine operation switch is used for the supercharger. Down is for normal, middle is for low supercharger. and momentary up is for high supercharger. Right engine operation switch, Middle "no effect" Up momentary is for the starter. and down is for engine fuel priming. left engine fuel switch is for the gun heat. right engine fuel swich is for pitio heat. on the joystick. the red trigger button is for guns. the red pickle button is for bombs/rockets.

Trim swich is for the aleron and elevators. TMS swich up and down is for faps. and right and left for rudder. DMS swich. forward and back for gunsight range. left and right for gunsight target wingspan. CMS push down is to reset trim

That should cover everything. Jump on the S77th TS if you have any questions look for sunshine or SnugglesTheBear

Jesse.

P-51D.rar

• 1 month later...

First, let me thank you for your fine work. I found the path C:users.....P-51D/joystick folder. However I have a small problem...I hace all my DCS stuff loaded on my M disk. I have copied the path on the C drive to my M drive and plan to install from there. Hope this is the correct thing to do. I am looking for a confirmation or some advice on the correct procedure.

Thanks for prompt reply.......rogueone

HD 750GB @ 7200 RPM

SSD HD Intel x-25 160GB

SSD HD 2 240 GB

Win 7 Pro

You may have installed your DCS to your M drive. I have my DCS installed to my F drive. But the way the game works is any saves or configureations for controlers are saved in the C:/User/(username)/savedgames/DCS/config/input/P51D in that folder you will see 4 other folders Joystick. Mouse Keyboard and trackIR if you have it i assume. Open up the Joystick folder. and replace the Throtal and joystick lua files with the ones i have in the folder.

Jesse

Thanks Jessie for your explaination. It really helps.

rogueone

HD 750GB @ 7200 RPM

SSD HD Intel x-25 160GB

SSD HD 2 240 GB

Win 7 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, thanks for sharing this..

small problem though, I have installed the p51 module and activated it, I loaded up a game to test the p51 and then exited, i proceeded to copy these .lua files to C:/User/(username)/savedgames/DCS/config/input/P51D only I have no p51 folder only the A10C folder..

am i missing something?

Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Intel 3960X, 8gig Vengence, GTX 680 Top, Vertex 3 SSD, Sennheiser Xense, Custom EK wc loop, Silent Pro M1000watt, Corsair 600T, 24" BenQ XL2420, TM Hotas Warthog

Click for optimal graphics settings

hi guys, thanks for sharing this..

small problem though, I have installed the p51 module and activated it, I loaded up a game to test the p51 and then exited, i proceeded to copy these .lua files to C:/User/(username)/savedgames/DCS/config/input/P51D only I have no p51 folder only the A10C folder..

am i missing something?

Go into options/controls and configure something (your joystick), that should trigger the creation of the files. I have never tested what triggers the file creation but I make a bunch of changes right away so the files are always there.

EDIT: Umm, yes, the controller must be connected first. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Hello dear Jesse,

I possess the TM Warthog and after have installed your "P-51 warthog profile" everything do not work.

Please can you explain to me why I meet this problem ?

I follow exactly your explanations but nothing:

This profile uses the Warthog LUA files directly inside DCS world so no need to mess with the profile software to use the Warthog HOTAS when opening the zip go from P-51d to Joystick folder. and from the Joystick folder copy and past the Joystick and Throttle profiles into your "C:user/savedgame/DCS/Congfig/Input/P-51D/Joystick folder

A great thanks in advance for your assistance. Skulleader

Once you save the LUA files, (usually under /mod/aircraft/P51/input, I think)...you will need to open up Control Options within the game. Go to P51 controls. Make sure you are using the Sim controls (or Game controls for easy mode). You should have several categories, including Joystick, Throttle and perhaps rudder pedals. Click on any item on a category, then select load Profile. You may need to navigate to the correct folder. Do this for the Joystick and Throttle and you should be set to go.

Hope this helps

NB

Note: Careful if you extra these files using the folder names included. Make sure the 3 LUA files in the joystick folder go into the game folder under P51 Joystick.

Edited by Topcat357

Hello TomCat357,

I would like to thank you for your explanations, now everything is OK for me...

I go test your explanation and I write a little message.

Thanks again and best regards. Skull

sorry i havnt been on the PC to much. i hope everything is working out well for you skull leader. Because that the profile was made from a earlier date then what the WEP was put into the game, one has to open up the .LUA file now and manual place the line in for the WEP in order to assinge it to a joystick comand. If some one has a easer way of doing it then i am also all ears to hear it.

Jesse.