A-10C

Sel94

I keep hearing about the A-10C but I don't know excatly what they are talking about. I have come up with the idea that ED is making an A-10C for LOFC 2 but I have no idea. So, was I right or is it something else? Thanks.

Well, it sounds as if you haven't been on the forums lately?

The A-10C is the next DCS module.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

They're going to release the DCS A-10C in the same way they released the DCS Black Shark, same simulation level, maybe even better. It's not going to be in flaming cliffs 2 as a flyable aircraft, but you should be able to fly it with people who use flaming cliffs 2 just like you can with the ka50, as long as you own the A-10C.

Edit: Frederf beat me to it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

Sel, there will be news about the DCS Warthog soonish (see the thread about it). I believe Wags said "likely before end of the week", which would most likely be the week that is here already for me, but not for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Sel, there will be news about the DCS Warthog soonish (see the thread about it). I believe Wags said "likely before end of the week", which would most likely be the week that is here already for me, but not for you.

Can't wait. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

I think I just peed a little....

Then you're gonna be in trouble when the news arrives.......:P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Are you presenting at E3?

Wait and see. :)

In the meantime, here's two videos about TBS that does show some footage of DTS Warthog, which is the military product on which the DCS Warthog is based:

It should of course be noted that there is no guarantee that a given feature in the military version will make a transition into the civilian product, but they do give you some hints of what is brewing. :)

Anyhow, this is technically a duplicate thread of the one linked below, so I'll close this one and we can continue talking over there.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=38201

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester