1.5.8 Doesn't wanna update small hotfix (on Steam)

Quetzalkoatl

It's been 12 days since 1.5.8.12265 hotfix that fixes mainly black textures in encyclopedia and theme music playing in multiplayer mode got released.

Unfortunately Steam doesn't recognize that small hotfix and it doesn't update it - so yeah, I don't have view on aircraft camouflages in encyclopedia and mission editor.

There always is some delay on Steam, but it never was that long... almost 2 weeks.

Please someone who sets compatibility of DCS Open Beta on Steam - update it to recent hotfix :helpsmilie:

It's been 12 days since 1.5.8.12265 hotfix that fixes mainly black textures in encyclopedia and theme music playing in multiplayer mode got released.

Unfortunately Steam doesn't recognize that small hotfix and it doesn't update it - so yeah, I don't have view on aircraft camouflages in encyclopedia and mission editor.

There always is some delay on Steam, but it never was that long... almost 2 weeks.

Please someone who sets compatibility of DCS Open Beta on Steam - update it to recent hotfix :helpsmilie:

I could be mistaken, but I believe that Steam controls when their version is updated; whether with a new update or a hot fix. I don't believe DCS has anything to do with it.

Try contacting Steam and ask why they haven't applied the hot fix.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1