4 minutes ago, ameriveaux said:

Since the new OB update, it seems all the carrier groups have vanished from all DCE campaigns. I have restarted them, and all you see is a icon for "turn into wind" or something like that, I can provide more details if needed. Check it out!

which campaign and which version of scriptsMod plz?

And can you send me an assignment?

PS: in our current campaign (BeirutGC22), the carrier is still there.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Thanks so much for looking into this, I only place DCE and Liberation and its the best mods out there imho.

For context, before I updated to the latest OB build and added this mod : better weather everything worked. After I made these two additions, these problems showed up.

UPDATE

thanks to bennyboy9800  - If you have the Codename Flanker Mod it will break the spawning of all aircraft carriers, groups and jets associated with them , including with DCE, Liberation and other mission generators. Apparently the culprit was  the [Weapons_AS.lua] 

Screen_231220_135416.jpg

Screen_231220_135103.jpg

On 12/20/2023 at 9:29 PM, ameriveaux said:

Thanks so much for looking into this, I only place DCE and Liberation and its the best mods out there imho.

For context, before I updated to the latest OB build and added this mod : better weather everything worked. After I made these two additions, these problems showed up.

UPDATE

thanks to bennyboy9800  - If you have the Codename Flanker Mod it will break the spawning of all aircraft carriers, groups and jets associated with them , including with DCE, Liberation and other mission generators. Apparently the culprit was  the [Weapons_AS.lua] 

Screen_231220_135416.jpg

Screen_231220_135103.jpg

yes, thank you
the latest version of DCS has broken a lot of things ^^.
As far as I'm concerned, the "loaded" DCEs are unplayable on my "small" PC.

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

17 hours ago, beegood said:

Salut 

La mission Crisis in PG apache ne fonctionne pas ,

alors que la mission Cyprus incident Gazelle fonctionne pourtant elles sont installé de la meme facon

it's an old campaign. Cef will take a look at it in the next few days.

good morning, and here is the latest release of ScriptsMod 20.67.412 for DCE. It adds the ability to attack runways and supports the latest Datalink additions, among others... Enjoy the flight 🙂

> Download via DCE_Manager , "Update" tab
>
> It should automatically offer you the download, after a day at the most ^^
> (if you don't want to wait, just delete the file /DCE_Manager/upgrade.txt)

UTIL_Changelog.lua

DCE_Manager

Re salut

J'ai télécharcher la dernière mission  Crisis in Persique Golfe et j'ai toujours le même probleme cela ne fonctionne pas .

Je me suis rendu compte que sur les missions qui fonctionnent  (Cyprus incident gazelle ou hind )dans le fichier Campaigns pésences des fichiers (voir le screen)

et sur les missions qui ne fonctionnent pas biensur les fichiers sont absents (voir screen)

Encore Un grand Merci pour tout ton boulot et Bon réveillon 🥂

Capture d'écran 2023-12-31 115645.png

19 minutes ago, beegood said:

Re salut

J'ai télécharcher la dernière mission  Crisis in Persique Golfe et j'ai toujours le même probleme cela ne fonctionne pas .

Je me suis rendu compte que sur les missions qui fonctionnent  (Cyprus incident gazelle ou hind )dans le fichier Campaigns pésences des fichiers (voir le screen)

et sur les missions qui ne fonctionnent pas biensur les fichiers sont absents (voir screen)

Encore Un grand Merci pour tout ton boulot et Bon réveillon 🥂

no, it's nothing to do with that,
the extra files or folders don't explain your problem.
Template folder: only if the campaign has one
Temporary mission end file: camp_status, mission_eventlog, scen_destroy.

Do you use DCE_Manager?

non, ça n'a rien à voir,
les fichiers ou dossier en plus n'explique pas ton probleme.
Dossier template: uniquement si la campagne en possede
Fichier temporaire de fin de mission: camp_status, mission_eventlog, scen_destroy.

Est-ce que tu utilises DCE_Manager?

DCE_Manager

BE CAREFUL : Update Crisis in PG - Blue campaign version : 8.1L to activate Runway attacks for the blue side. You will have to restart a campaign (or clone a new one ) .

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/files/3335187/

Flyable modules for this campaign :
Activated by default at start :
- A-10C-2
- F-15-ESE
- M-2000C (UAE Air Force)
- FA-18C (CVN Super Carrier)
- F-14B (CVN Super Carrier)
- AV-8BNA (LHA-Tarawa)
- SA-342M (FARP)
- KA-50_3 (Greek what if ! )
- AH-64D
- F-16C_50 (UAE Air Force)
- UH-1H (SAR and CSAR)
Not activated by default but ready to be activated :
- A-10C
- AJS-37 Viggen
- F-15C
- M-2000C (French squadron)
- Mirage F-1EE
- Mirage F-1CE
- AV-8BNA (LHA Nassau to fly in MP with 8 planes)
- Ka-50 (Greek What if ! )
- Mi-24P (Bulgaria)
- Mi-8MT (Bulgaria SAR CSAR)
- Possibility to activate excellent UH-60L Mod  but it will be instead non playable SH-60B for SAR missions

Edited by PB0_CEF
  • Thanks 1

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Argh ... sorry I forget to adapt Loadout for Crisis. The solution is to replace  "UTIL_db_loadouts.lua" file that you will find here : "X:\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod.NG" by this file  : 

The new Scriptmod.NG with the good file is uploaded in User Files 

UTIL_db_loadouts.lua

Edited by PB0_CEF
New loadout file

5 hours ago, airnox said:

Hi, i get this error message 

have you tested Cef's loadout, posted above?
And restarting the campaign?

DCE_Manager

7 hours ago, airnox said:

Hi, i get this error message  😉

Screenshot 2024-01-01 064300.jpg

My bad ... you will need to use the new UTIL_db_loadout.lua file I fixed today : I changed the file above but to be sure : I put it there too (version 1.3.148)

replace  "UTIL_db_loadouts.lua" file that you will find here : "X:\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod.NG" by this file

UTIL_db_loadouts.lua

• Like 1

Salut Re

Les fichiers .MIZ sont présent dans le dossier le dossier Campaings (Crisis in PG-Blue_first.miz)

mais par contre Dans DCS ils n'y sont pas; impossible de les lancer DCS ne les voient pas Capture d'écran 2024-01-01 191131.png

Capture d'écran 2024-01-01 203551.png

15 hours ago, beegood said:

alut Re

Les fichiers .MIZ sont présent dans le dossier le dossier Campaings (Crisis in PG-Blue_first.miz)

mais par contre Dans DCS ils n'y sont pas; impossible de les lancer DCS ne les voient pas 

ils doivent etre corrumpu
Envoi ici un de ces fichiers miz invisible par DCS plz.

Ensuite, essais de generer une nouvelle mission first puis next sur une campagne compromise, pour voir si la generation de mission regle le pb.

they must be corrumpu
Send one of these invisible miz files to DCS plz.

Then, try generating a new mission first then next on a compromised campaign, to see if mission generation solves the problem.

DCE_Manager

7 hours ago, Chicki said:

Hey, from the recommended skins--

IRIAF KC-135MRPS : https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305050/ rename folder in IRIAF only

Rename folder in IRIAF only?  No idea what you're talking about.  Could you please clarify?

Well I wrote it a long time ago but I think that I thought lua code dislike (1) so I prefered use "IRIAF" folder name rather than "IRIAF (1)" in the "oob_air_init.lua" file :

KC135MPRS.png

So the best is to copy IRIAF (1) folder and rename it "IRIAF" like in the picture above 😉

3 hours ago, beegood said:

Impeccable 

Merci pour tout😉

?
je n'ai pas compris
ça fonctionne maintenant?

DCE_Manager