Looking for LSO addon?

Hey guys,

I've been trying to better my carrier landings and been watching videos and some practice runs.

I could really use some LSO help... I think it would really help.

Is there an add-on or something like that I can install? I saw a mission (I think it was on this sub forum) that lets you do practice carrier landings, I'm going to check it out now...

Anyways, looking for some help on this matter. AAR and Carrier ops are my weak points right now. Trying to better myself with this plane!

Thanks!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223672

That is superB mod for LSO

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

Just posted there asking, but it appears something you attach to a mission you create yourself? not like a fulltime addon where it makes any carrier LSO capable?

so like a mp mission you are in on a busy server must have it installed etc?

Correct, this is added in the mission file in the ME.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Funkyfranky has put together an amazing script that works within Moose called Airboss.

Works really well and adds some additional functionality on top of Alerax’s script. I’ve run both, and I prefer Airboss. The code isn’t obfuscated (like the Alerax script) so it makes it easy to see and understand, and make changes if you know what you’re doing.

Airboss

• 6 months later...