Having Trouble with the AGM-65F

DmanGIV

I'm stumped. I have realistic TDC unchecked. I have the TDC Depress set to my Warthog throttle TDC joystick depress. When using the AGM-65F, I can slew the cross hairs to the target, but when I depress the TDC, the cross hairs bounce around the target. I never get the launch consent because its never on the target. It does lock if I push the ENTER key, but under VR, that's a drag. I have used it to lock up airborne targets with the radar. it seems my issue is with the AGM-65F.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this before, and what was the reason.

you need to slew the TDC quite accurate on the target

and then press TDC Depress

if you miss the target the cross hairs bounces around and you wont get a lock

should get fixed soon so you don't need to press the TDC Depress key to lock the target

Edited by maquez

i9 11900K, ROG STRIX Z590-E Gaming, ROG STRIX RTX 3060 TI, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz, Thrustmaster T1600 Flight Pack, TrackIR 5

Hardware Benchmark

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F-86F, F/A-18C, FC3, JF-17, Ka-50, M-2000C, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24P, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, SA342, UH-1H, Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Combined Arms

Steam Profile, Twitch, Youtube

I'm stumped. I have realistic TDC unchecked. I have the TDC Depress set to my Warthog throttle TDC joystick depress. When using the AGM-65F, I can slew the cross hairs to the target, but when I depress the TDC, the cross hairs bounce around the target. I never get the launch consent because its never on the target. It does lock if I push the ENTER key, but under VR, that's a drag. I have used it to lock up airborne targets with the radar. it seems my issue is with the AGM-65F.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this before, and what was the reason.

When your Enter key works but your set TDC not, you've set up something backwards. Why have you 'realistic TDC unchecked' whilst your method seems the realistic way is my first thought? You do have sensor focus first?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

TMS up-TDC depress/TMS down-Undesignate, use the warthog like it was intended for, not to emulate some other aircraft controls, which never gives any good results

All my other fixed wing aircraft are based on the Warthog profile, keeps everything simple and where it should be :joystick:

Simflyin' since 1985 :smartass: