Arc-9 ADF to unit

Dear Pilots, after some time i came back to Mi-8 and i want to make mission where I can fly to a unit (soldier) that is transmiting signal. I remember I used this easily in past. Now, seems like I do something not correct because I cannot hear morse code that I select and no adf needle pointing to the source.

Here is what i do.

-mission editor place soldier

-perform command set frequency - 0.518-AM-10W

-transmit message ,audio file selected ogg, loop checked

in simulator:

select arc-9

on arc-9 select compass

tune on frequency, nothing there.

tune to runway marker works good, but to unit not. Probably I set there somethig incorrect.

Thanks for you help.

Perhaps make sure you fiddle with the right powering knobs in the right triangle panel, if I remember well. There's something here that powers up ARC system. Not in front of PC right now, I'm really not sure about the location, but maybe something is not powered?

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Hi,

I found video how i wanted to make it work,it is like this :

just using soldier or other unit, see video, it is working now for me. I put there AM frequency for example "0.973". Mistake I did was i put this informations into "triggered actions" of the unit :doh:. Correct way is into advanced waypoint actions..

however, I make it work also with trigger, like Cibit, or banjo video, using Modulation AM, frequency "0.973" and it is working.

Thank you all for your help.

Edited by vu733gt