LATEST STABLE UPDATE

Did the latest stable update wipe out controls again? I lost everything, and now whenever I advance my left throttle the right bumps with it. Is this a thing now? I also want to add that now my COMMS don't work at all for VIACOM PRO. Now I'm lost and slightly pissed that we have to go through this yet again with DCS

Edited by CHSStarKiller

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

yup me too!

and all downloaded single community missions before update wont work correctly

I have NO TAKOFF THRUST ie afterburner is on aircraft struggles to reach 150-160...help?

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm brand new (like a couple of days). I bought the F/A 18 and am having the same issue - no afterburners and no thrust upon takeoff. Is this a bug?

Slightly different topic: I have an old TM HOTAS Cougar. The stick, rudders, and throttle all work fine. Here's the question - is getting the latest: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (plus rudder) - worth it? The originals are very well made.

Slightly different topic: I have an old TM HOTAS Cougar. The stick, rudders, and throttle all work fine. Here's the question - is getting the latest: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (plus rudder) - worth it? The originals are very well made.

I'm probably biased, but I wouldnt trade my Cougar for a Warthog .. and when DCS F-16 finally gets along, you will be glad to have a Cougar, as it's almost an exact replica of the F-16 HOTAS.

I also much prefer configuring the Hotas using Foxy rather than Target, as the latter is so much harder to learn .. this is my current setup:

DCS_F-18C_Rudel.jpg

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Any thoughts on why I have no afterburners or take-off thrust?

The real F-18 has a detent on the throttle, to prevent activating the AB by mistake. DCS tries to simulate that, you can operate the detent with this

command:

AzEH7tM.jpg

If you dont want to bother with this and just have the AB activate when you go full throttle, then go to Misc Options and put the detent Off:

kSqpA7k.jpg

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB