104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Hey everyone, extremely noob question....I have tried locating this server on DCS and cannot find it...am I doing something wrong?? Every time I sign in to DCS Multiplayer, the same servers pop up such as Just Dogfight, a few in different languages, etc. How can I find the 104th server??? Thanks in advance for the help!

In OpenBeta, type "104" in the search box

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

We have removed all Combined Arms slots for GCI from the server.

From now on only LotATC will be used to provide Fighter Control services in the server.

Operation Longbow is now back in rotation!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

@Mustang...I love your mod but it is failing the IC when I try to join the 104th server? Any work arounds?

Are you launching any mission beforehand or joining any other server before attempting to join our server?

If so you will get a red IC icon, you have to start DCS and instantly join the server and nothing else.

The server has been updated to 2.5.4.26368

The Christen Eagle won't be coming anywhere near our server and no, we will not be banning the HARM :)

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey freq screenshot in OP Longbow is still with the old frequencys. Could you maybe add screen of AO's again also? Currently map doesn't show airfields you don't own and would help to have a overview screenshot of FARPs/airfields.

Also could you look at CTLD settings for JTAC? I think currently they only stay for about 1 hour, which is quite short. We also had some issues with different JTACs in the last days, one in PG & Multiple on OP Long bow. Not really sure if you can do anything about it, was kinda out of the blue and on different airfields with different type of JTACs. (CTLD placed&drone) One thing I noted was one of the units blocking progress & not being spotted by JTAC was inside a crater (bomb miss) and still alive.

Edited by ApoNOOB

I have to respectfully request the same for JTAC timer sir. It takes a long time to get 1 set for it to be gone in an hour. I'm sure you have reasons, but it would be greatly appreciated if you considered extending that time to 2-3 hours perhaps?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

OP Persian Fox also has outdated Freqs (Screen&Briefing). Can you check Carrier BRCs on both missions pls? On Op Long Bong they were def. off, was very nerve wrecking in CASE III. :D

edit: Yeah OP Persian FOX BRC Stennis is wrong aswell

Edited by ApoNOOB

• 3 weeks later...
;3809769']Change channels to any other channel that is open to the public :)

Thanks, Mav...

I'm pretty new to Teamspeak and the 104th (seem to have been banned about a year ago, at least that's when I stopped being able to connect).

When I enter the no talk power lobby, (i'm not at my sim pc right now) I don't see any options to choose a red or blue team channel. It's like I can't do anything because I don't have privileges to get privileges. :-) Would you mind sending me a screenshot of what you guys are referring to?

THanks!

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

When I enter the no talk power lobby, (i'm not at my sim pc right now) I don't see any options to choose a red or blue team channel.!

Just join any of the channels below the lobby sir. What is your TS3 name and I'll keep an eye out for you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3811247']Just join any of the channels below the lobby sir. What is your TS3 name and I'll keep an eye out for you?

Cool, Thanks Maverick.

"4K-Blind" is the name. I'm not around a lot...busy with more important stuff most of the time (read: being a present husband and dad. :-) )

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display