v2.0 of the Star Wars Mod is released

Dimitriov has released a much updated version of his fantastic Star Wars Mod for DCS .. you can get it here:

it is great fun, really worth a try ... but be sure to read the Manual and deactivate the G-limiter :D

yBNRXsi.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 years later...
25 minutes ago, BlackReef said:

Is this not working anymore on the latest version of DCS?

@everyone : 

SW MODPACK V2 

NOT WORKING ANYMORE SINCE DCS 2.5.5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

4 minutes ago, BlackReef said:

Thank you for that.  Where was this announcement made?

on the french pack team discord:

https://discord.gg/UUfPeYqn

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

A user seems to have updated this Mod:

Not sure tough if the original author, @dimitriov , has granted permission for this update.

• Like 1

With his compliments!

Enjoy!

Up-dated link below.

He has done a outstanding job!

A big Merci to Dimi for his kind permissions!

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Phantom up for download.
Featuring a cloaking device (by activating afterburner).
It will also be very hard to spot on radar. From "The Star Wars Guy"

Same link!

Screen_230502_175638.png

Screen_230502_175647.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...