nice video

Lenux

I saw this video on YouTube, and I like it a lot

Could anyone please tell me if that would be possible, as a single player mission with 4- 5 aircrafts?

I do not own this aircraft, but I would buy it.

Thank you very much

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 1 year later...
I saw this video on YouTube, and I like it a lot

Could anyone please tell me if that would be possible, as a single player mission with 4- 5 aircrafts?

I do not own this aircraft, but I would buy it.

Thank you very much

I just bought it today and learning the plane but here are a couple of screens that shows there is definitely an "Aerobatic Display" option under Instant Action.

https://imgur.com/a/1JvbDha

Edited by Panthros

I just bought it today and learning the plane but here are a couple of screens that shows there is definitely an "Aerobatic Display" option under Instant Action.

https://imgur.com/a/1JvbDha

I think the player/AI wingman interaction is kind of limited at the moment for DCS in general. For instance, I don't think they will even follow you in a loop. And you can't make them land with you.

A work around, I guess, would be to have an AI flight leader but it would be pretty tricky to be a player wingman unless you practiced the routine dozens of times. Even then, it would be hard to pull off perfectly.

A work around, I guess, would be to have an AI flight leader but it would be pretty tricky to be a player wingman unless you practiced the routine dozens of times. Even then, it would be hard to pull off perfectly.
I'd interested to see if you could throw in some triggers so that you get some warning from the AI before it is about to do a manoeuver. Theoretically possible but probably a bit of work. Might play around with the concept when I'm on vacay.