Voice Actors Needed for New Campaign Project

Bunyap

A new DCS campaign is nearing completion and we could use your help with voice overs. Speaking parts range anywhere from one or two lines of ‘pilot speak’ to a couple hundred lines of dialogue as shown below. This campaign replicates USAF operations so North American English accents are preferred.

If you are interested in being part of this, please record the following lines and send an audio file by private message at this forum or by e-mail to bunyapsims@gmail.com:

“Ford 1, Control, loud and clear.”

“Ford 1, straight in simulated flameout approved, report 10 mile simulated flameout final, runway 32.”

If you are interested in one of the larger parts, please include these as well:

“Take a position right line abreast at about 9,000 feet range. I will be the attacker. I will call for a 50 degree check turn to the right to put myself on an offensive perch. Reverse your turn at my ‘reverse’ call then maneuver at will at my ‘fight’s on’ call. We will terminate after either two kills or we approach the 12,000 foot hard deck.”

“Rearward visibility is restricted by the seat flap, narrow canopy, and aircraft structure to an area outside a 50-degree tail cone. Try to stick to that blind cone whenever possible using lag pursuit or rolling maneuvers toward the outside of the turn during all offensive maneuvering. That will help you capitalize on my visibility restrictions.”

Please respond by May 31st if interested. I can send more details and a final script at that time. There is no pressure and no prior experience required. I can pretty much guarantee a part of some kind to anyone who wants to participate.

Thanks!

Bunyap

Edited by Bunyap

Bunyap, you might want to contact "Elysian Angel". She was hoping ED would have more female voices in the game so it might be her chance to contribute.

Just a suggestion though. Not trying to push any agendas.

My systems:

Windows 10 64 bits

I7-8700k

32.0 GB RAM

500Gb SSD

Asus ROG 2080ti

HP Reverb

Windows 10 64 bits

I7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70Ghz

32.0 GB RAM

500Gb SSD

Nvidia Quadro M4000M

TrackIR 5

Not a famous actor myself, but I’ve been in theatre my whole life, done voice acting over the years but never professionally, would love to contribute for this community, can do either female or male voices, PM on the way:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg