Nuances Moticed in SC MP

bonesvf103

I've noticed in MP when starting hot at parking you don't need to call ground crew ready to launch. Whichever cat crew you go too, they appear to activate when you get close enough.

I did notice though that whichever crew you go to, when you get hooked up, at no time do they signal spread wings/unfold wings. I remember to, but that's just me--if you use a checklist you will catch it too. But if you forget or don't use a checklist, there is a possibility they will go all the way to launch even though your wings aren't configured.

Is this a bug, or is it something in the mission editing?

Also, when entering the initial I've noticed that if you leave your comm menu options on ("see you at 10" showing) and they give you signal charlie, the menu never changes for kiss off/clara/etc. If you do the same thing with the comms menu off after calling see you at 10, then wait until after you get signal charlie, it works fine though. Is this another bug?

Finally when calling inbound in the Tomcat, you see your frequency change to tower but nothing happens. If you call again immediately, then you get an answer. IS this another bug? No such issue with the Hornet that I can see.

v6,

boNes

v6,

boNes

Edited by bonesvf103

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot