[REPORTED] SU-25T - strange cockpit mirror perspective suddenly

Caesarsaurus

Hi There,

A few days ago when I started up a mission my cockpit mirrors were showing this strange perspective with the cockpit canopy obstructing the lower half of the view (see screenshots). Not sure why it would suddenly do this when it was fine before. It's also possible this is not a changed perspective, but just some artifact in the mirrors view.

I toggled the mirrors on/off, restarted DCS, and reinstalled DCS and nothing seems to correct it.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this that'd be appreciated. :helpsmilie:

Thanks!

20190616182619_1.thumb.jpg.3ce5c61001c345c70e69915f0c263915.jpg

20190616182656_1.thumb.jpg.72e0fcf3d5e9064e299419bcc15733bc.jpg

Edited by Caesarsaurus

i think you are using blue cockpit mod like me. i see it too when using this mod.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=238461

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304450/

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I’m using the blue cockpit, though it wasn’t always like this. It used to show the proper mirror perspectives. Also, the standard cockpit is showing the same issue. It’s like the mirror perspective is now from outside the cockpit looking in, showing the cockpit frame obstructing the view. You say yours is the exact same too?

If so, looks like a bug rather than some setting on my end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Same here... And I'm not using the mod...

Only thing I'm using is the clear hud mod since the default is ugly, but even when I turn it off, the mirrors looks weird...

Hopefully, they eventually get round to fixing it if enough people report it. I thought they would have fixed this bug it by now, but I guess they are very busy with other stuff.

This has been for a while already, but I don't request that they would put much effort to Su-25T now, as what they need to do is to fix the mirrors for once and all in all modules by fixing the system how mirrors are rendered.

Various modules suffer now and then problems with mirrors, and is big deal that should get fixed well so it doesn't come around again and require again time spent fixing it from other tasks employees does have.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.