FSUIPC for DCS Cockpit Builders

hrnet940

Hi Everyone,

Just started enjoying DCS since Jan of this year, so still rather new to this program. The graphics in DCS is way better than my FSX world and I love that about this program amongst other details and features. I have been using FSX for quite a while and they have a great program called FSUIPC that helps programing controls and is very easy to use. Does anyone here know of this program? It seems rather difficult to get a simple ON/OFF switch to get something like gear or hook functions to work with a simple flip on for gear up or hook up and flip down for gear down or hook down. I had a learning curve in FSX, but it was very shallow. Does anyone know of video's on YouTube to watch and get things going? I have a nice cockpit started and use one Leo Bodnar BBI-32, along with switches, allowing me to have great functionality; would like to get it working to the same level as my FSX cockpit to fly both the Legacy Hornet in DCS and the Super Hornet from VRS in FSX. Hope I don't sound to flustered, but I enjoy using switches and NOT a keyboard and my mouse while flying, kinda ruins the immersion and enjoyment thing.

Thanks to Everyone,

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

AKA: hrnet940

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.

Hi hrnet940 and welcome to DCS.

Yes, I think a lot of people here are coming from the FSX world at some point. There are many ways to export and synchronize physical switches and rotactors with DCS. You should go to the Home Cockpit thread, there are hundreds of cockpit builders there that can help you.