TCMC - Teeter's Comprehensive Modification Compilation

Teeter's Comprehensive Modification Compilation (TCMC)

___

Downloads (OneDrive)

___

What's TCMC?

Teeter's CMC is a neat and tidy comprehensive package containing the best DCS mods around!

TCMC is geared to all the members of this community, be you a greenhorn who doesn't know anything about DCS mods, or a veteran who just can't be arsed to take the vast amounts of time required to find, download, and properly install mods by yourself. Even then, there are mods everywhere, and it's hard to keep track of them all in terms of compatibility and updates.

This is the third release of TCMC. It's been awhile since the last update for TCMC came out, and I apologize for that. I've gotten a surprising number of inquiries about an update, which surprised me. It's good to know that people actually use this and care about it - that's about as good a motivator as I can get!

___

What's new?

• DCS World 1.5 Support (not tested on 2.0/Nevada or other versions)
  • A step away from the installer approach and back to the roots, with .zip packages. Not only are .zips easier to create, but there really wasn't much need for installers (and they took up a good half of the time it requires for me to rev TCMC)
  • Version naming convention now based on tested DCS World version (first three of DCS version and last for TCMC subversion, TCMC 1.5 R0 is the initial release of TCMC which has been tested on 1.5)
  • In general, the compilation is much more lean, concise, and therefore more usable: removed redundant/unused mods, shortened/organized mod folder names, much more
  • Mod folder naming convention changes: Rename "World" descriptor to "DCS World" and moved to ultimate (omega) installation priority," rename "Scripts" descriptor to "LUAs" (also, now a/c specific where possible), new ways to set mod installation priority (DO NOT change tildes '~' or omegas in mod names), general reorganization and mod title improvements
  • Improved JSGME .zip merges for things like compound mod installation (i.e. adding a clean canopy mod on top of a cockpit skin mod)
  • New "! NO MP !" flag (not recommended for multiplayer, many servers will immediately kick you if you have this type of mod installed)
  • Remove "[]" flag and necessity for manual editing of any mods
  • All A/C now have their own section
  • AI-only A/C diveplane audio productions are combined now
  • Made too many additions, removals, and updates of mods to keep track of (I'll be more concise for TCMC updates within major DCS releases)
  • Like a bazillion other changes

___

What do I need to know?

• Being the first release of TCMC for a major DCS version update, you can expect bugs. All I can do is let you know and ask that you report them to me
  • DCS mods are best managed with JSGME, JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler. If you do not have JSGME set up, I have included a "JSGME Setup" folder which contains everything you need to do so. It's fairly straightforward, and a good idea to use. Not using JSGME can lead to program crashes and other problems which are virtually impossible to remedy without a clean reinstallation of DCS World.
  • Make sure you re-select visibility distance settings when you install a new terrain textures mod.
  • Cockpit texture mods aren't yet compatible with the new DCS options selectors. They will still overwrite the default textures when installed.
  • Do not change the folder names for the mods. If you do so, do it at your own risk. The structure that I have set is important for many reasons.
  • Please delete any old versions of TCMC you may have installed.
  • Please enable/disable all desired mods at the same time. Hold control, select all of the mods you want installed, and install them all at the same time. If you wish to add more, uninstall them, and redo the process. "Picking and choosing" can cause conflicts.
  • JSGME warnings for file overwrites are normal. In most cases, you can dismiss them without worry.

___

What can I expect in the future?

My current plans for TCMC, besides the obvious expansion of mod support, to start releasing comprehensive skin packs. Skins are something I never really cared much about, but I believe the community would find great use in a one-stop comprehensive DCS skin installer.

As with this version, know that TCMC will only be updated for compatibility with stable releases of DCS World. Nothing stops you from using it elsewhere, but I cannot recommend it or provide support for it.

I am also going to work on getting cockpit retextures to work with the new DCS options special selectors which will allow this, but it's not as simple as it may seem.

If you have other ideas for where this should go, please let me know!

___

DCS mods included in TCMC 1.5 R0:

A-10A ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production (diveplane)

A-10A ~ Sounds Minor ~ GAU-8A Audio Production (diveplane)

A-10C ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Horse of War 1.2 (Ricardo, Devrim)

A-10C ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Realistic Gold Glass (cepega)

A-10C ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production (diveplane)

A-10C ~ Sounds Minor ~ GAU-8A Audio Production (diveplane)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ HD English 1.1 (Imperial) (No Headshot) (Quartermaster)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ HD English 1.1 (Imperial) (Quartermaster)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ HD English 1.1 (Metric) (No Headshot) (Quartermaster)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ HD English 1.1 (Metric) (Quartermaster)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Non-HD English 1.1a (Devrim)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 2.0 (diveplane)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Immersive Daimler Benz 1.1 (5tuka)

Bf-109 K-4 ~ Sounds Minor ~ Rheinmetall Mk 108 (Jasate)

F-15C ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ HD 1.0 (c@sper)

F-15C ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 2.0 (diveplane)

F-86F ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Black 1.0 (jocko417)

F-86F ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Weathered 1.1 (Grizzly)

F-86F ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Clean Glass (zaelu)

F-86F ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 1.0 (diveplane)

Fw-190 D-9 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Enhanced English 1.3 (Imperial) (Quartermaster)

Fw-190 D-9 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Enhanced English 1.3 (Metric) (Quartermaster)

Fw-190 D-9 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 4.0 (diveplane)

Hawk T.1A ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Retexture 2.0 (snowsniper)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Ebs' True Blue (English) (Ebsy, Devrim)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Ebs' True Blue (Russian) (Ebsy, Devrim)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Ricardo's HD English Black 2.2 (Ricardo, Devrim)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Minor ~ ABRIS Rose (karambiatos)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Combined Texture Pack 1.4 (toby23)

Ka-50 ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Monocle Mod (toby23)

Ka-50 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production (diveplane)

M-2000C ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Sound Mod 153112 (coronaman)

Mi-8MTV2 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.5 (Imperial) (Black) (Devrim)

Mi-8MTV2 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.5 (Imperial) (Blue) (Devrim)

Mi-8MTV2 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.5 (Metric) (Black) (Devrim)

Mi-8MTV2 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.5 (Metric) (Blue) (Devrim)

Mi-8MTV2 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 1.0 (diveplane)

MiG-15bis ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 2.3 (Imperial) (uboats, Mainstay)

MiG-15bis ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 2.3 (Metric) (uboats, Mainstay)

MiG-15bis ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Clean Glass (zaelu)

MiG-15bis ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 1.0 (diveplane)

MiG-21bis ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English Blue 1.5 (Imperial) (Quartermaster)

MiG-21bis ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English Blue 1.5 (Metric) (Quartermaster)

MiG-29 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production (diveplane)

P-51D ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ Retexture 1.7 (Skulleader)

P-51D ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 3.0 (diveplane)

P-51D ~ Sounds Minor ~ Mustang Realistic Scream (5tuka)

Su-25A ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.3 (Devrim)

Su-25A ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 2.0 (diveplane)

Su-25T ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.3 (Devrim)

Su-25T ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 2.0 (diveplane)

Su-27 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.2 (Blue) (Devrim)

Su-27 ~ Cockpit Major (select one) ~ English 1.2 (Grey) (Devrim)

Su-27 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 3.0 (diveplane)

Su-33 ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 3.0 (diveplane)

TF-51D ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 3.0 (diveplane)

TF-51D ~ Sounds Minor ~ Mustang Realistic Scream (5tuka)

UH-1H ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Clean Glass (zaelu)

UH-1H ~ Cockpit Minor ~ Higher Contrast Gauges (mudspike)

UH-1H ~ Sounds Major (select one) ~ Audio Production 3.0 (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ LUAs ~ NVG Mod 2.0.6 (Frenchy, tacca)

Ω DCS World ~ LUAs ~ NVG Mod 2.0.6 (Fullscreen) (Frenchy, tacca)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Better Fences & Gates (kuky)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Building HD Overhaul (dimitriov)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Farp Hill Textures 20150407 (T. Jacob)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Old Parking & Taxiways 2.0 (White Lines) (T. Jacob)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Old Parking & Taxiways 2.0 (Yellow Lines) (T. Jacob)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Old Runways 2.0 (Soviet) (T. Jacob)

Ω DCS World ~ Object Textures ~ Old Runways 2.0 (Western) (T. Jacob)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ Afterburner 2.0 (WineNB)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ AI Aircraft Audio Productions (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ Air Distortions Audio Production 1.0 (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ Environment Audio Production 1.0 (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ Explosions Audio Production 0.9 (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ In-Cockpit Tire Roll Sound Fix 1.0 (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Sounds ~ Weapons Audio Production (diveplane)

Ω DCS World ~ Terrain Textures (select one) ~ Ground Textures 4.1 (Barthek)

Ω DCS World ~ Terrain Textures (select one) ~ Land Textures 151207 (Mustang)

Ω DCS World ~ Terrain Textures (select one) ~ Northern Europe 3.2 (Starway)

I do not take credit for the creation of any of these mods, I have simply compiled them and created these packages. Credit for the mods goes to their respective authors, who are named in the mod folders' titles. Some mods may have been slightly edited myself for ease of use and compatibility with the tested DCS version.

___

Please report any bugs or problems you find in TCMC to myself either in this thread or by personal message. Thanks!

Edited by Teeter
Changed hosting platform
  • Like 2

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 3 months later...

Teeter is to busy atm since hes with Razbam and all so hes not updating it anymore and gave it to me.

It's on my Onedrive and atm having some problems seams that my Onedrive has deleted it.

But I have it on my Hardrive just in case so I'll upload it sometime tonight since it's pretty big.

Note I'm not really updating it since it's so much mods there to update and I don't have much time do everything lately

I incorperated most of them in my own mods which you can download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lcggu5ylpxb4zv7/AAD0-zEaO3rR0g4OHWVr32moa?dl=0

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...