Forum Skin [*Merged]

EvilBivol-1

Thanks Poko. The problem is that while both the LO and DCS skins are nice and popular on their own, we'd like to have a single theme for the forum. If somebody wants to try and make a custom skin for us, that would be fine, but we can't guarantee its acceptance. I would contact Chizh before starting any work. Probably best (and faster) to see if we can find a prepared one that works.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe it is beacouse it is new or something else but prevorious skin was better imo, I now think that. Hmm too kitschy heh :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

You do? Maybe I'm the only one thinking it looks weird :doh: I think possibly I don't like the dark red...

Red and blue is used because of LockOn logo colours (i think). It doesn't look better or worse. It's simple different. You all just get used to the old one.

[EDIT]The colours could be little more LockOn-logo-like maybe... Eh, hell! What's the difference. Leave it and get back to work at DCS, please.

I think both colour schemes look good for different reasons. The old scheme definitely looked more army oriented (therefore combat helicopterish), but this one (to me) feels more 'Russian Airforce'.

As long as we get to efficiently spout absolute nonsense, what does it matter? :P

but this one (to me) feels more 'Russian Airforce'.

Actually better to say Russain Flag schema.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Wow I like the new look.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

These icons which are responsible for "add reputation", "report post" ect, are really "good readable". I know they are rather in rare use but IMO they're too small und unreadable too good.

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ