Mission Planning/Map

Focha

Hi there,

Is there any software you guys use to planning online missions, like Blue Flag?

The second question, why you can't use the DCS planning map feature when in servers like Blue Flag?

Thank you.

Regards

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

I tended to prefer modules that allow programmable waypoints for this reason. F10, get Coords, enter into flightplan. Done on the taxiway.

Regarding your second question, I am not sure what you mean by DCS planning map feature.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

The mission planner, essentially the mission editor with some view/edit abilities removed. It allows (single player) altering of various options such as flight plan and frequency channels. It is available after selecting a mission but before loading 3D.

Mission planner for multiplayer would be an excellent thing to have.

• 2 weeks later...
The mission planner, essentially the mission editor with some view/edit abilities removed. It allows (single player) altering of various options such as flight plan and frequency channels. It is available after selecting a mission but before loading 3D.

Mission planner for multiplayer would be an excellent thing to have.

Exactly that!

Like being able to program our Data cartridge for the aircraft, with waypoints, frequencies, times, etc... whatever the aircraft you are flying is able to be programmed for.

It would make a huge difference...

One of the things that I miss the most is planning missions like I planned in Falcon 4.0.

DCS is great in everything and it is a huge simulator, by far the best military flight simulation from years! But it tends to focus in the technicalities rather than the immersion of what it takes to be a military pilot... and that involves also planning the mission.

Hope they get it implemented in MP.

Does anyone now any 3rd party software that can be used to plan missions?

Kind regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

If I’m right there a group working on this very thing called combatflight or something similar in the mods forums

Edit: correct name is CombateFlite

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

How do you guys plan a mission?

Better, does anyone have references on how a military pilot plans the flight?

What points he considers, egress, IP etc?

Thanks.