1.5 user interface Problems

Dinger

hello ,,I installed 1.5 and tried to change my video resolution...well now I cant do anything..... there is no way to exit out the screen except to control alt delete and when I restart 1.5 go to modules or anything everything is like on the right hand side of screen ...enlarged and I cant not exit that screen either ....are there certain keys I can click to get it to exit or how can I change it to use interface and play game.... I just keep getting stuck with the same problem everytime now....I even tried uninstalling and still same thing:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

I have looked at all the screen shots I uploaded and that is not what they look like on my screen....everything is expanded and moved down to the lower right on my game screen....I can not see the apply button or nothing...nor can I click it!!!

it is just an expanded screen....don't know why it looks normal in screen shot but not on my monitor

on the first screen shot on my monitor...login is on bottom right of screen

on middle screen shot settings are on lower right I can not see the apply button or anything nor can I change it

again third screen shot modules are on lower right with no way to change install or anything I can not see that part of screen

none are shown as here

any help would be appreciated

running a intel core i7 4790k@4.00

16 GB Ram

Geforce GTX 680

Windows 7 Home Premium

Screen_151007_012033.thumb.jpg.941b5c208eabd39e874ff11d9f21584c.jpg

Screen_151007_012055.thumb.jpg.c05084a7fe338bf22c8abb380291382f.jpg

Screen_151007_012146.thumb.jpg.6f6bfc12e7d6afd409afaf2d2f8b66bf.jpg

Edited by Dinger

thanks dissignator for the reply,

I went to the folder you suggested and there was no config file there....all I got listed in folder is these 2 files

network.vault

options.lua

these are only 2 there

Edited by Dinger

ok I got problem fixed by deleting lua file and restarting game then setting up options again...but now every time I choose 2715x1527 it expands and I have to go back and delete file again...in 1.2.16 I never had this problem

I had same problem as you. You just need to make sure that your desktop resolution match with DCS World resolution. For example, if you set your DCS World res to 1600 : 1200 than your desktop res have to be the same.

Hope this help..

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze